• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-67.jpg
image-209.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dr_Spaceman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Just wondering if anyone has a Judge Dredd Deadworld globe sitting on a shelf somewhere that they aren't using? I'm just looking for the plastic globe. If someone has just the top of the globe I'd be interested in that as well as a whole globe.

My old globe top would fall off occasionally so I took it off to keep it from possibly jamming the motor while inattentive family members play. Unfortunately, my attentive dog found a new chew toy before I got back to figuring a way to secure it. Shoot me a pm with any leads. Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

Keep hope alive bump

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

I will check my stash of Deadworld extras tomorrow and let you know

Awesome!! Thanks for the effort!

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from ShaunoftheDead:

Pics or it didnt happen!

Ok then. Below is a picture of Exhibit A along with a picture of the prime suspect.

image-67.jpgimage-67.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#9 9 years ago

Thanks viperrwk! I was on that same site 2 days ago and didn't find it. Much appreciated

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Just checked my 2 extra Deadworld motors and extras. But unfortunately I only have the bottom half of the globe on each one. Sorry.

Thanks for looking. I ordered from viperrwk's link. It should be starting its long journey from down under. Just glad I won't have exposed bulbs and flasher for eternity. Thanks again everyone!

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from ShaunoftheDead:

After seeing the pictures, I conclude the prime suspect did the damage as retribution for having to wear that harness. Hopefully you didnt stay mad at the dog for too long

Believe it or not, she has managed to wiggle her way out of that harness in the past. It defies logic. I have no idea how she does it. Also, I am incapable if staying mad at her for long. She totally has me wrapped around her paw. Weird thing is she never really chews stuff. Guess the deadworld just looked really delicious.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dr_Spaceman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-jd-deadworld-globe-aka-my-dog-ate-my-deadworld?tu=Dr_Spaceman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.