(Topic ID: 158889)

Wtb: James Bond Backglass, boards and more!

By Pinballer22

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by rvdv
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
20160424_174618_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Wtb: James Bond Backglass, boards and more!

Added: 2016-05-01 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (August 23rd, 2016) • Ended: November 8th, 2016

Price

Wanted

Picked this up local today hoping to save it from the dump. Parts needed still

Backglass - hardest one
Plastics- missing right along, upper left by pops and pop caps

Lmk if you have anything to help

Item photos

image_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinballer22's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinballer22's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Omaha, NE, US

#2 7 years ago

I have my old backglass that I replaced w/ a NOS one. It's not the greatest, but better than nothing. LMK if your interested.

#3 7 years ago

also have some leftover plastics that I replaced on mine. will dig everything out if your interested

I'm also pretty sure I have some good displays laying around.

#4 7 years ago

I think you could get a Pascal or other replacement board that would give you all or almost all of the boards.

#5 7 years ago

Just parting out my James Bond
Got mint backglass
Plastics bit warpy

Let me know

#6 7 years ago

I took my backglass to BGresto 2 years ago to have remade, they did an excellent job. http://bgresto.com/?p=875

Boards Ni-wumpf has the code for both versions times and 3/5 ball built into the board. It was my first game and will never leave. I also updated to rottendog power supply and pop bumper boards just because why not.

I only play mine in timed mode because it is unique and matches the playfield art and inserts, the 3/5 ball mode was added later due to poor performance on route because players didn't understand the timed aspect.

#7 7 years ago

I have a complete bottom populated cabinet with very nice playfield if anyone is interested

#8 7 years ago

I have a complete machine that I haven't been able to touch. Backglass is bad but I'm touching it up now with an airbrush. My playfield has no wear and has mylar through out. Cabinet is terrible because there is packaging tape that has been on for years and has dried adhesive all over but all displays work. Power supply has been rebuilt and driver board works In a different machine. Not sure if the cpu works because I can't get it to boot. Someone robbed a bridge rectifier from the bottom cabinet and I replaced it but still no boot. I only live 4 hours from you so let me know if you are interested.

20160424_174618_(resized).jpg20160424_174618_(resized).jpg

#9 7 years ago

If the op isn't interested in the BG, I am.

Steve

Quoted from rvdv:

Just parting out my James Bond
Got mint backglass
Plastics bit warpy
Let me know

#10 7 years ago

Pms sent...thanks for all the responses and can't wait to save this guy

#11 7 years ago

Here some pics of j bond

Sorry to say I did not give exact impression of condition
There are several spots
No lifting though

Anyone still interested throw me a offer, keep in mind shipping/packing about $50-65

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#12 7 years ago

Ok, backglass is spoken for !!

Let me know if any one need other parts from the playfield

#13 7 years ago

That's too bad, I wrote you several days ago asking for pictures and never got a reply, other then "make me a offer".

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#14 7 years ago

I never got a response either..not to helpful to post in someone's add that you have a part they are looking for only to sell it to someone else without giving me a chance to make an offer. Pm's are more helpful than just posting in the thread. Don't have time to sit and babysit threads

#15 7 years ago

I posted the couple pics in the thread instead of sending seperate Pm's was easier I thought since got several interested

One guy jumped on it with excellent offer I could not refuse
And no shipping involved really did it

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-james-bond-backglass-boards-and-more and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.