• 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Venom_249
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Looking to add a huo great condition Iron Man. Thanks-

#2 11 years ago

Such a great popular and in demand game. I wish stern would run an LE edition like they did LOTRs with just some cosmetic enhancements. They would easily sell 500 of them. At least.

#3 11 years ago

Are you willing to trade any of your current pins?

I've got an immaculate IM with shaker, LED back glass, tasteful LEDs, arc-reactor LEDs in the figures, and tournament button.... Not sure I want to move it, though. I know my wife doesn't.

#4 11 years ago

What does an IM go for these days ? I never see them for sale....I am thinking $5,000-$5,500 but truly don't know....I would like to get one if I can find one around that range....GREAT GAME....I have a SM and would put it next to that !!!

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Such a great popular and in demand game. I wish stern would run an LE edition like they did LOTRs with just some cosmetic enhancements. They would easily sell 500 of them. At least.

Lord, why would that post garner two thumbs down? You people think it would BAD for more IM's to be in existence? You think IM is not a good enough game to warrant more out there for people to enjoy and play.

By me saying I wanted a LOTR's style LE, that means cosmetic changes only...no changes to gameplay. Just a mirrored backglass, an installed shaker motor, and maybe some cool body armor to along with the plaque. Hardly a thumbs down worthy statement by me.

#6 11 years ago

Not looking to trade anything at this point....just buy. Thanks-

#7 11 years ago

I will probably dump Tron LE before my IM.

#8 11 years ago

Keep at it man, people kept posting wtb for medieval madness and now there are several up or just sold, of course there are only like a 1/3 as many iron man games but anyway good luck!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-ironman-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.