• Latest reply 11 years ago by gambit3113
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IronMan_is_in_the_GRG_029.JPG
IronMan_is_in_the_GRG_005.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBaron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Yep, I know BR was looking for one today. To be fair, if you have one for sale, hit him up first. BUT, if you have one within a day's driving distance of AZ or if BR passed on yours, hit me up!
Prefer local, but will be happy to arrange shipping if you're willing to pack and pallet.
Send pics and price desired. I'm ready to buy ASAP.
Thanks,
Joe

#5 11 years ago

I'm absolutely willing to pay shipping. If BR found one, everybody please help me now!
Wiling to ship and ready to buy!

#9 11 years ago

I've never heard of or seen the Costco home model. What is it missing over the Pro version? I'm assuming a home model has no coin door. Were there any other differences?

#13 11 years ago

Ironically enough, IM is on tv right now and my 5 year just turned to me and asked if there was an iron man pinball. Weird. Told him, " I'm working on it, buddy!"

#20 11 years ago

Whoa...ok, definitely don't want the Costco one. Let me reiterate that I want the pro version. I'd take a routed one as long as it'll clean up well.

#25 11 years ago

Damn. I came really close to pulling the trigger on an IM this morning, but shipping distance and a walkout basement upcharge made NAVL shipping extremely expensive. Like nearly twice as much as the last two times I used them. BUMMED!
Have any of you ever used coinopshippers.com? I'm hesitant to use a different shipper, but if they are significantly cheaper and do a good job, I might consider using them.

The IM hunt is still on....

#27 11 years ago

Yeah, BUT NAVL shipping in this case is almost $600. Ouch.
I may have another solution though. Dan, I'm pretty sure I'm going to drive your friend Mike insane with all the PM's.

2 weeks later
#66 11 years ago

Ok, so my search continues. Reul1 found a local buyer for his and copperpot is being a super big jerk meanie and won't sell me his.....so I am still looking for an IM.

I keep seeing more WTB posts for IM and I know I'm definitely not the only person looking for one, but could you kind gentlemen keep your eye out for me and let me know if you know of one for sale (or if you might be willing to part with yours?) I am absolutely willing to ship and will make all shipping arrangements.
Thanks!
Joe

#69 11 years ago

Oh man. I knew I should have just started a new WTB thread

#72 11 years ago

So this is kind of interesting... I've been calling around to north American Stern distributors and there are quite a few of the home model still out there. Mostly just sitting on showroom floors. You guys must be right - it must really suck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBaron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-iron-man-pinball-1?tu=TheBaron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.