Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Aurich
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kbliznick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1 month later
#34 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

You must have been sleeping when I gave my BBB class 101… Capcom made a few prototypes and IPB put them into production. No BBB remake… I hope this is not too difficult for you to grasp.
Gene could barely get 190 people to bite at $4500 and now all of a sudden because its rare and extremely collectible and valuable everyone wants one… and some actually think they will get this with a remake. Ohhh Pinside!

Different times. Unproven company in IPB when fully loaded Stern machines were at $4k. now it takes $6.5K to get a Stern Premium model. at 6.5K these will stand up to any modern Stern premium machine and sell 1000+. At 8K I still think there are 500+ people willing to buy. At 10K you're really just going to hit up the collector market who is otherwise not buying the originals because of the 15k+ price and they might sell 200-300.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kbliznick.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-ipb-big-bang-bar-11000?tu=kbliznick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.