Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by NicToria
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Will be traveling to Des Moines this weekend and wondering if anyone has a pin they wanted to sell near Des Moines or within a couple hours drive.

Interested in most anything, so if you've been thinking of selling please let me know! I'd need to work something out by Friday (11/5) to get logistics sorted out.

I know it's short notice, but on the off-chance there was something out there I figured it was worth a shot.

Post edited by SealClubber : Misleading title. Fixed it for you.

#2 10 years ago

From the thread title I thought you were wanting to buy Iowa.

#3 10 years ago

Contact Pinsider "chrizg". He is located in the DesMoines area and usually has a few pins for sale.

#4 10 years ago

Ha, sorry for the misleading title.

I've got a few leads on some pins so thanks for the quick feedback! There are some awesome pinsiders for sure.

#6 10 years ago

Coincidentally, that is Chris' dad. Good peeps.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Incognito:

Coincidentally, that is Chris' dad. Good peeps.

I didn't know that was chris' dad...i go to two bits all the time looking at what they got in, and the ones "that got away"

#8 10 years ago

I would trade a very nice WOF for a 3 day hunt and a real nice 14point or better buck in Iowa.

#9 10 years ago

Bring over the WOF.... I cannot however guarantee you a 14 pt buck.... But tons around the property.....Maybe some shots and or arrows will be launched... BigB. might be able to help out also.... Let us know.. . 50213

NT

#10 10 years ago

PM's to Wdpvideo and Mojozone

#11 10 years ago

I need a gated fence hunt so I would have a better chance My bother-in-law is supposed to bringing me UP there to hunt that area next year...

#12 10 years ago

Pinballer22 usually has a machine or two for sale.

#13 10 years ago

I've got a few I should let go but I'm a couple hours north of Des Moines.

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Pinballer22 usually has a machine or two for sale.

moved to omaha

#15 10 years ago

didn't you just get suspended by the nfl?

#16 10 years ago

Place to hunt......Check
    Gated Fence.......Check
    Deer....................Check
    14 Point or better Buck....Priceless
    Bring the WOF. I can guarantee 3/4 above. The 4th request is like trying to capture lightning in a bottle. Good Luck!!

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from NicToria:

PM's to Wdpvideo and Mojozone

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEEEOOOOW!

#18 10 years ago

Come on by... DB.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-iowa-des-moines and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.