9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Multiball1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Multiball1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Looking for an Indianapolis 500 in Collector Quality Condition or Close to it

(Please PM Me)

* Playfield is most important to me and must be in perfect shape without the need for a cliffy to cover up wear. (Would love a cleared one, but not required)

* Cabinet must have original factory decals with little to no fade.
(Will consider re-decaled machines if it was restored by one of the Big 3/4 Restorers - pls don't ask who)

* Translite must be NOS and flawless.

* Damaged playfield plastics/ramps are not a deal breaker providing the replacement is available.

* Boards do not have to match but can't have any hacks/burn.

* Machine must be working 100%.

I'm located in New York so I'd prefer one located in the Northeast/East Coast but for the right machine would consider a road trip or shipping. I once made a one day trip to Ohio to pick up a machine.

Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

Just a bump for the morning crowd to see a thread started late last night.
Thanks.

#3 9 years ago

TGIF!!
No matter how stressful the week is somehow friend always seems good.....

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

RobT had one for sale, not sure if it's still for sale.

Thanks. Yeah, I was speaking with Rob about his machine when it was for sale. A great guy and a really beautiful machine. Unfortunately coast to coast shipping costs were over $500. On a pin in this price range shipping really adds a significant percentage to the cost basis.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Sir, I commend you on your quest. I bought my beat- up I500 a year ago, and LOVE it. I think its one of the most fun pins ever.
I would love to see one of these CQ. Please post pics if you find one...good luck !

Quoted from indybru:

Good Luck, by chance I discovered this pin and was able to buy one in great condition.
This is my faovrite in my small collection, I just love it and if you bomb out on a game you don't get frustrated.

It just goes to show you whether you have a beater or one in great condition, Indy 500 really is a blast to play. I had one that I would say was in "middle of the road" condition. I've been significantly downsizing my collection and I sold it last December. Usually not until you sell a machine that you realize how much you enjoyed it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Multiball1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-indy-500-cq-or-cqish-condition?tu=Multiball1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.