Looking for an Indianapolis 500 in Collector Quality Condition or Close to it
(Please PM Me)
* Playfield is most important to me and must be in perfect shape without the need for a cliffy to cover up wear. (Would love a cleared one, but not required)
* Cabinet must have original factory decals with little to no fade.
(Will consider re-decaled machines if it was restored by one of the Big 3/4 Restorers - pls don't ask who)
* Translite must be NOS and flawless.
* Damaged playfield plastics/ramps are not a deal breaker providing the replacement is available.
* Boards do not have to match but can't have any hacks/burn.
* Machine must be working 100%.
I'm located in New York so I'd prefer one located in the Northeast/East Coast but for the right machine would consider a road trip or shipping. I once made a one day trip to Ohio to pick up a machine.