(Topic ID: 244362)

WTB: Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure-High End/CQ

By ToucanF16

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jointhecirqus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from V8chopper:

Hi there. I just saw your post. I have an IJ that was not restored because it did not need it. I had the playfield cleared with zero touch up. The cabinet is original with very little fade. The head did get side decals. I can’t remember why. It has a color DMD. It has LED’s so the playfield does not see heat and the boards see less current. No mods my machines are unmolested. LEDs and clearcoat are to protect the machine.
David

Sounds nice, just not high end CQ.

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from V8chopper:

Actually you are not even the original poster. Wow it’s even less of an issue for you. Good luck with whatever your opinion was for.

It’s a public post. You gave a description. He’s talking about spending $10k +. Do you really think yours is worth that?

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from V8chopper:

As a matter of fact I do. It sits next to HEP machines that are also beautiful. I’ll make the statement again are you better of with something that did not even need a restoration or something that did need to be restored. Why you question a machine you have never seen on a post you have no vested interest in makes me scratch my head. But you are correct about one thing. I should have sent a private message to the person looking for a nice machine and I happen to have one. Had I done that I would not be wasting time addressing something that simply does not matter. And could be sending pictures to them should they have interest. I certainly won’t waste any more time on this. Have a nice night

Don’t be a douche. Next time send a PM instead. He listed 5 high end restorers above. That’s what the man is looking for, that kind of machine. You have side decals but the cab has slight fade no decals. See, you’re already out of the CQ discussion right there. Hell I sold a IJ 6 months ago easily nicer than yours and it certainly didn’t reach $10k. So just put the shovel down and stop running your mouth off. I said yours sounded nice, what the hell are you wanting exactly? Be a man and just send a PM if you want discretion. Otherwise people are allowed to post their opinions. Or grow a thicker skin, your choice.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jointhecirqus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-indiana-jones-the-pinball-adventure-high-end-cq?tu=jointhecirqus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.