4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by JoinTheCirqus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Wanted

wanted

WTB: Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure-High End/CQ

Added: June 2nd, 2019 Re-listed: 1 time (July 14th, 2019) Ended: August 25th, 2019

Item description

I’m still looking for a Williams IJ. I don’t want a restoration candidate (I have enough of those). I want a high end/CQ restoration by Chris Hutchins (HEP), Bryan Kelly, Chad Keller, Jim McCune, PinballMikeD.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Olive Branch, MS, US

Seller insights

These are Toucanf16's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Toucanf16's stats page

#2 4 months ago

Self bump. We’re talking 5 figures here, good money down for a new boat!

1 week later
#3 4 months ago

Hi there. I just saw your post. I have an IJ that was not restored because it did not need it. I had the playfield cleared with zero touch up. The cabinet is original with very little fade. The head did get side decals. I can’t remember why. It has a color DMD. It has LED’s so the playfield does not see heat and the boards see less current. No mods my machines are unmolested. LEDs and clearcoat are to protect the machine.

David

#4 4 months ago
Quoted from V8chopper:

Hi there. I just saw your post. I have an IJ that was not restored because it did not need it. I had the playfield cleared with zero touch up. The cabinet is original with very little fade. The head did get side decals. I can’t remember why. It has a color DMD. It has LED’s so the playfield does not see heat and the boards see less current. No mods my machines are unmolested. LEDs and clearcoat are to protect the machine.
David

Sounds nice, just not high end CQ.

#5 4 months ago

Well ok if you say so. I have those too. It’s pretty good. You have not seen the machine. Good luck with your search.

#6 4 months ago

Actually you are not even the original poster. Wow it’s even less of an issue for you. Good luck with whatever your opinion was for.

#7 4 months ago
Quoted from V8chopper:

Actually you are not even the original poster. Wow it’s even less of an issue for you. Good luck with whatever your opinion was for.

It’s a public post. You gave a description. He’s talking about spending $10k +. Do you really think yours is worth that?

#8 4 months ago

As a matter of fact I do. It sits next to HEP machines that are also beautiful. I’ll make the statement again are you better of with something that did not even need a restoration or something that did need to be restored. Why you question a machine you have never seen on a post you have no vested interest in makes me scratch my head. But you are correct about one thing. I should have sent a private message to the person looking for a nice machine and I happen to have one. Had I done that I would not be wasting time addressing something that simply does not matter. And could be sending pictures to them should they have interest. I certainly won’t waste any more time on this. Have a nice night

#9 4 months ago
Quoted from V8chopper:

As a matter of fact I do. It sits next to HEP machines that are also beautiful. I’ll make the statement again are you better of with something that did not even need a restoration or something that did need to be restored. Why you question a machine you have never seen on a post you have no vested interest in makes me scratch my head. But you are correct about one thing. I should have sent a private message to the person looking for a nice machine and I happen to have one. Had I done that I would not be wasting time addressing something that simply does not matter. And could be sending pictures to them should they have interest. I certainly won’t waste any more time on this. Have a nice night

Don’t be a douche. Next time send a PM instead. He listed 5 high end restorers above. That’s what the man is looking for, that kind of machine. You have side decals but the cab has slight fade no decals. See, you’re already out of the CQ discussion right there. Hell I sold a IJ 6 months ago easily nicer than yours and it certainly didn’t reach $10k. So just put the shovel down and stop running your mouth off. I said yours sounded nice, what the hell are you wanting exactly? Be a man and just send a PM if you want discretion. Otherwise people are allowed to post their opinions. Or grow a thicker skin, your choice.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside