Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Skins
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

Looking to find some cabinet decals...anyone know who has some or does anyone have some they bought and are not planning on using?

Also would be interested in any other IJ parts you may have for sale...new ramps, etc

Thanks

Edit: found the decals...now trying to find a high end restored pf. I have a few emails out looking for one but thought I would check here as well. Thanks

#2 12 years ago

PM sent

#3 12 years ago

Thanks, hoping to find something in the US.

#4 12 years ago

Marco?

MaD?

#5 12 years ago

MAD...doesn't show they have them ever
Marco...sold out

#6 12 years ago

Little shop of games?

#7 12 years ago

Checked them as well..I have checked most sites I believe. Only ones I have seen are overseas.

#8 12 years ago

..Overseas it is.

#9 12 years ago

I have some time before I will be getting to it so I will be patient and hope to find some in the US.

#10 12 years ago

Not so easy... I was looking for a while and they are scarce everywhere. I would get the ones overseas while you can.

#11 12 years ago

The license fee for IJ from Lucasfilm was $20,000 and was only for 2 years.

Will it be renewed? Toss a coin to decide.

The cab decals that are available from the seller in Australia are the last few remaining COMPLETE sets that were purchased from IPB a couple of years ago as part of a bulk inventory purchase.

As mentioned above, I would buy a set while you still can.

#12 12 years ago

I was contacted about a possible set in the US that would be for sale from a pinsider's friend...hoping that pans out and if not I will most likely be placing the order sometime soon.

1 week later
#14 12 years ago

Does anyone have the pf they would sell? I have located the decals and would like to find a pf now. thanks

#15 12 years ago

Now you're really reaching
I don't think I've ever seen an IJ NOS playfield for sale.

How bad is the original? For the cost of a NOS, assuming one exists, you may be better off sending it to be restored.

#16 12 years ago

Not looking for a NOS...more looking for a core one that has been touched up and cleared. Mine is nice but I want a cc'd one and dont want to have to deal with waiting but I might end up having to do just that

#17 12 years ago

I hear you.
Mine is near mint and I'm planning to tear the game apart this year just to get the cc on it.

#18 12 years ago

yeah, my current pf is near mint as well just trying to be lazy and don't like the idea of waiting 3-4 months to get it back! New decals arrive soon and sending all the metal off to get brass plated....should look pretty good when finished!

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

yeah, my current pf is near mint as well just trying to be lazy and don't like the idea of waiting 3-4 months to get it back! New decals arrive soon and sending all the metal off to get brass plated....should look pretty good when finished!

Where are you sending your metal off to? Sounds like Mike is done

#20 12 years ago

Mike Chestnut? What happened to him?

#21 12 years ago

Im sending it to mike, hes not done.

#22 12 years ago

Mike's still kicking and turning out great plated pieces of art

#23 12 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Pinballer22 said:yeah, my current pf is near mint as well just trying to be lazy and don't like the idea of waiting 3-4 months to get it back! New decals arrive soon and sending all the metal off to get brass plated....should look pretty good when finished!
Where are you sending your metal off to? Sounds like Mike is done

I just got a ton of parts from him last week. He is definitely still up and running.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
Barrie, ON
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
12,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, DE
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels

$ 1,419.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

12,500 (OBO)
$ 12.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-indiana-jones-cabinet-decals-and-other-stuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.