Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by dhalem
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IJ Decals.jpg

#1 6 years ago

I am a member of the club....would love to find a set

#2 6 years ago

Don't make the mistake I made and spend $400 on them! Haha I'm sure someone who bought a set from BAA the last time is just hoarding them lol

#3 6 years ago

I thought these alternatives were cool

IJ Decals.jpg
#4 6 years ago
Quoted from dhalem:

I am a member of the club....would love to find a set

As I've said time and again, just go to Bay Area Amusements and check their site. They may not be listed right now but they will come up for sale. Just keep checking every few days, they WILL get listed at some point and they list them for $275.

It's been going on for years, they list a set, that set gets sold, it's no longer shown on their site and the a few week later it gets relisted again.

That's how I got my set. I just kept watching Bay Area Amusements and sure enough after a month or two they came up for sale again. Be patient, they will be on their site.

QSS

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I thought these alternatives were cool

IJ Decals.jpg 46 KB

Those are cool. Where did they come from?

QSS

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

As I've said time and again, just go to Bay Area Amusements and check their site. They may not be listed right now but they will come up for sale. Just keep checking every few days, they WILL get listed at some point and they list them for $275.
It's been going on for years, they list a set, that set gets sold, it's no longer shown on their site and the a few week later it gets relisted again.
That's how I got my set. I just kept watching Bay Area Amusements and sure enough after a month or two they came up for sale again. Be patient, they will be on their site.
QSS

Good advice. I wonder why they keep appearing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside