(Topic ID: 13293)

WTB: In Minneapolis/St. Paul area looking for a Pin to add to my game room.

By jonogo

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by jonogo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonogo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

I'd like to keep it under $1,000 USD unless its something that I really like and/or want. I am looking for anything 1980-2000 with a decent amount of re-playability.

Examples of games that I would consider:
Who Dunnit?
Police Force
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Haunted House
Comet
Cyclone
Taxi
Slugfest

I realize that some of these are going to reasonably be more than $1,000 and that is why I said "unless its something that I really like and/or want".

I am willing to drive to come get it, this of course depends on a comparison of mileage vs desire.. ie I'll drive farther for something I REALLY want.

Thanks for looking! Send me a Pinsidemail with what you have, where you are, and what you want and hopefully we can strike a deal!

Josh

#10 12 years ago

Wow, thanks for all the info guys! I've contacted Pinball Warehouse and Pinball Plus. Plus isnt selling anything right now, only doing restorations. Warehouse, has a ton for sale, so I'll be making a trip out there soon. I've never heard of Nabours, but I'll be looking them up soon, as well.

I've considered your friends Dr. Who @mnpinball. However, I'm concerned that my 8 yr old and I may not enjoy it since neither one of us have played it before. My son really liked Police Force. I believe some of that had to do with the fact that Animals were dressed like people and he really got a kick out of the moving cop car.

I think we will be going to Pinball Circus, sounds like a good way to try out new pins.

That Police force in Madison sold yesterday

Thanks again!

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

jonogo said:I think we will be going to Pinball Circus, sounds like a good way to try out new pins.
I should point out if your bring your son, entrance fee for children is half price.
LTG

SWEET! I'll make it a point to make it out there w/ my boy. Thanks all!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonogo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-in-minneapolisst-paul-area-looking-for-a-pin-to-add-to-my-game-room?tu=jonogo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.