Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Stu
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Alright folks, I'm looking to pick up a Classic SS, specifically Globetrotters, Medusa or Centaur. Might be interested in others, depending. What do folks have? Anyone looking to get rid of these? Playfield Wear and Tear, Projects, etc. are fine..

Mainly looking for cash deal, but would be willing to Trade my Space Station +/- cash.

-Wes

#2 10 years ago

Note, I meant Space Station PINBALL machine, I don't actually own a real Space Station.

#3 10 years ago

Wes--on the Centaur, find Dayhuff--he's got a sort-of-project Centaur with potential. I'm looking for classics too, but no projects for me.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Wes--on the Centaur, find Dayhuff--he's got a sort-of-project Centaur with potential. I'm looking for classics too, but no projects for me.

I'll scrape the bottom, not looking for CQ here, if I find anything nice I'll let you know. Thanks for the tip!

-Wes

#5 10 years ago

Wes...Copycat!

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Wes...Copycat!

Yup. After blowing up ben's GC score on Flash Gordon, I'm hooked!

-Wes

#7 10 years ago

Will work for Bally Classics.

-bump-

-Wes

#8 10 years ago

Bally Classics are amazing, they are like a different breed of pinball awesome.

Someone sell Wes a globetrotters so I can play it.

Stu, he completely slaughtered my FG score... so badly I put it in the garage until it gets restored.

-ben

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

Stu, he completely slaughtered my FG score... so badly I put it in the garage until it gets restored.

LOL!!

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from monsterbaldy:

Just sell it to me and this whole problem goes away.

#11 10 years ago

Everyone wants centaur now that I have my eyes open for one. I need to keep my mouth shut from now on. 8-)

#12 10 years ago

I need to stop letting ppl into my game room....Pinheads play my games then go out & track down the games they played at my place to buy themselves. Damn, it wasnt long ago that I was pretty much the only one in town with a nice Classic Bally Line-Up......

Your all CopyCats!.....LOL

Stop it!.....LOL

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Damn, it wasnt long ago that I was pretty much the only one in town with a nice Classic Bally Line-Up......

Lets be honest Stu, noone is going to even come close to the collection you have. I've had my eye on Centaur for a while, they just NEVER come up. Medusa, same thing. Globetrotters though, you get all the credit for me wanting to find a Globetrotters, yours is the only one I've ever played.

-Wes

#14 10 years ago

Who all in town has a fathom? I assume you do Stu... I know there isn't much hope of me ever getting to own one.
I'd love to get some more classic SS machines myself. Good luck getting those games Wes, I want to come play them.
I'd like a Fathom, Embryon, Centaur... the list goes on. Dark and/or sci-fi, I'm in. (You can't take the goth out of the girl!)

#15 10 years ago

Wes,

Your not the only one that wants a Centaur...Mark wants one, Donny wants one, Pat finally got one, and Paul bought one right after winning the CPR Playfield we gave away at the end of APPL Season 1......What the hell have I started here....nobody in town was wanting any Classic Bally's until just after the first APPL 1 Season Blowout Tournament at my place.....Y'all are just copycats!...LOL

Out of my 70 Pins (all up & running mind you), I currently have 27 Classic Bally's:
'78 Playboy (just finished the restoration)
Captain Fantastic (restored)
Xenon (restored)
KISS (restored)
Harlem Globtrotters
Flash Gordon (HUO)
Centaur (restored)
Medusa
Fathom (restored)
Eight Ball Deluxe (restored)
Silverball Mani (restored)
Mata Hari (restored)
Elekrta
Spectrum
Strikes & Spares
Mystic
Evel Knievel
Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom
Lost World
Paragon
Skateball (HUO)
Embryon (HUO)
Vector
Sexy Girl (Ranco Conversion from '78 Playboy)
Miss World (Geiger Conversion from KISS - Being built now)
Viking
Star Trek

FYI: I'm still on the hunt for Nitro Groundshaker

Quoted from copperpot:

Lets be honest Stu, noone is going to even come close to the collection you have. I've had my eye on Centaur for a while, they just NEVER come up. Medusa, same thing. Globetrotters though, you get all the credit for me wanting to find a Globetrotters, yours is the only one I've ever played.
-Wes

#16 10 years ago

Got a Centaur here for sale. Working game but has some issues and I dont have the time for it yet so I'll sell it like it is or if I get to it I'll do the work on it but then the price goes up. I've also got a CPR playfield to go with it if you want. Contact me if your interested and shipping is no problem. Actually I'm shipping out another Centaur next week to Colorado.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Out of my 70 Pins (all up & running mind you), I currently have 27 Classic Bally's:
'78 Playboy (just finished the restoration), Captain Fantastic (restored),Xenon (restored), KISS (restored),Harlem Globtrotters,Flash Gordon (HUO), Centaur (restored), Medusa, Fathom restored), Eight Ball Deluxe (restored), Silverball Mani (restored), Mata Hari (restored), Elekrta,
Spectrum, Strikes & Spares, Mystic, Evel Knievel, Voltan Escapes Cosmic Doom, Lost World,
Paragon, Skateball (HUO), Embryon (HUO), Vector, Sexy Girl (Ranco Conversion from '78 Playboy)
Miss World (Geiger Conversion from KISS - Being built now), Viking, Star Trek
FYI: I'm still on the hunt for Nitro Groundshaker

*Very Long And Appreciative whistle*

Very Nice!

Marcus

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I need to stop letting ppl into my game room....Pinheads play my games then go out & track down the games they played at my place to buy themselves. Damn, it wasnt long ago that I was pretty much the only one in town with a nice Classic Bally Line-Up......
Your all CopyCats!.....LOL
Stop it!.....LOL

No worries here Stu as you know I only want the #1 Retroball title from you and not the games. I'll settle for second now and take you on the 90's area as number one in the near future. Ah hahaha!

#19 10 years ago

That's an amazing lineup Stu! Love the classic Bally's (really dig my Fathom) and glad I'm on the other side of the country so that I don't have to compete with you guys.

#20 10 years ago

Thanks.....Luckily for me I have been collecting Pins here in AZ for 20 years now & bought most of my Classic Bally's 'prior' to the price hikes. Most of my Classic Ballys I actually bought for $ 250-450 and then Restored them myself. I typically buy games that should be in the Dumpster & then bring them back to 'better' than original. There is a great sence of accomplishment in taking a game from a 2 to a 10 rather than taking a game from an 8 to a 10.....I really enjoy the restoration process every bit as much as I do playing the games....

Quoted from singlebanana:

That's an amazing lineup Stu! Love the classic Bally's (really dig my Fathom)

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Thanks.....Luckily for me I have been collecting Pins here in AZ for 20 years now & bought most of my Classic Bally's 'prior' to the price hikes. Most of my Classic Ballys I actually bought for $ 250-450 and then Restored them myself. I typically buy games that should be in the Dumpster & then bring them back to 'better' than original. There is a great sence of accomplishment in taking a game from a 2 to a 10 rather than taking a game from an 8 to a 10.....I really enjoy the restoration process every bit as much as I do playing the games....

That is what I have been doing as well. The only one that hasn't fit in that price point is Fathom...
My humble Bally collection thus far:
Fathom
Frontier
Xenon - have CPR playfield, needs to be installed
Paragon
Skateball
Flash Gordon - have CPR playfield, plastics and backglass - needs to be installed
Speakeasy
Wizard

Really want a Mata Hari, Embryon, Medusa and Viking.

Have had Power Play, Mystic, EBD, Centaur, Playboy, Fireball 2 and Night Rider. I wish I had a bigger space to keep them all!

#22 10 years ago

Nice line-up > keep up the nice collection....Classic Bally's rock!...Such great games.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

£ 195.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 139.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Zemst
$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grandview, MO
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-in-az-harlem-globetrotters-medusa-centaur and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.