image-385.jpg
image-789.jpg
image-572.jpg
image-684.jpg
image-762.jpg
image-603.jpg
image.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Looking for a nice Ice Fever at a decent price.

#2 11 years ago

Fun game.

#3 11 years ago

Yes a fun game. I sold mine to my brother last year. Now it's back at my place for repair
Now that I have it fixed I hope my brother takes his time in coming back to pick it up.

Only bad thing I have to say about it is the lit spinner for 10,000 really makes the scoring lopsided.
1,000 when lit is what it should have been!

Good luck in your quest!

#4 11 years ago

I have really enjoyed mine, well worth getting one. I have not seen many for sale in the last couple years, good luck.

#5 11 years ago

Don't know if this helps, but saw this on Ebay today:
ebay.com link: ICE COLD BEER Original Taito 1983 Arcade Game

#6 11 years ago

Sold mine for 500 a year or so ago. Cool game but uneven scoring kinda ruins it.

#7 11 years ago

I want a new hockey pin as well. Playoffs one week away. Go Pens!

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from girloveswaffles:

Don't know if this helps, but saw this on Ebay today:
Ebay link

Ice cold beer is cool, but thats not really hockey themed, lol.

Quoted from catboxer:

Sold mine for 500 a year or so ago. Cool game but uneven scoring kinda ruins it.

WHAT??? Ugh.

Hey also, sorry to who ever wrote bout the pens. I went to quote you and I think I accidentally reported the post. My bad!

1 year later
#9 9 years ago

Still have an eye out for one. I can take one now without boards as I have an extra set.

#10 9 years ago

I have one that looks like new. It is all original not restored but looks like it just came out of the box. It came from a gotlieb executives office and iam the 3rd owner. You won't find a nicer one that's original anywhere. They didn't make a lot of these. I'd take 1,200.00 for it firm. Ed

image.jpgimage.jpg image-603.jpgimage-603.jpg image-762.jpgimage-762.jpg image-684.jpgimage-684.jpg image-572.jpgimage-572.jpg image-789.jpgimage-789.jpg image-112.jpgimage-112.jpg image-385.jpgimage-385.jpg image-427.jpgimage-427.jpg
#11 9 years ago

Hey ed, ya i know about yours. Thats a beautiful machine. If i had the coin id definitely pick it up. Im looking for more like half that price. Unless you wanna trade for a big guns plus cash, but i am guessing you dont. Thanks

#12 9 years ago

I'd trade but big guns doesn't interest me. Thanks anyway. Ed

#13 9 years ago

That's a sweet looking game. For the condition that price sounds good to me. Unfortunately I think my Ice Fever has been cured and I'll be immune for quite some time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-ice-fever-in-chicago-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.