Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 125 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by gutz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ICB_(resized).jpg
    icecold_(resized).jpg
    DSC08019_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    ICB_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - wanted

WTB: Ice Cold Beer or Zeeks Peak

Added: 2016-06-29 20:16:01 UTC • Ended: August 10th, 2016

Price

Wanted

Just like the title says. I am interested in finding an ICB (either version) or Zeeks Peak.

Ideally in the Regional area, Please shoot me a message if you have or know of one for possible sale.

Trades may be a possibility.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Whysnow's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Whysnow's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

#2 7 years ago

Me too. Regret selling mine. I've considered making my own modern version with a raspberry pi and servos.

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

Me too. Regret selling mine. I've considered making my own modern version with a raspberry pi and servos.

well does neither of us any good when you piggy back on my thread...

Now you had better go make two of them and hook me up with one...

#4 7 years ago

ICB is pretty cool. I recently grabbed one off craigslist in TN. I get more enjoyment watching people play it for the first time than I do playing it myself.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

ICB is pretty cool. I recently grabbed one off craigslist in TN. I get more enjoyment watching people play it for the first time than I do playing it myself.

I will likely put it on route to share with people for a bit after I find one. I like being able to share the oddballs with people.

#6 7 years ago

I have a handful of possible games for trade in case someone is looking...

#7 7 years ago

Well, in that case, I'll trade you straight up for your BSD and FT.

#8 7 years ago

Sure thing.

Bump for more realistic offers.

1 week later
    #9 7 years ago

to the top

#10 7 years ago

But, but, i want one too, and I want it now!!! Lol. Good luck, it's been on my wishlist for a while... Maybe someone can scan the playfield and we will remake one???

Bumpidty...

#11 7 years ago

I think it would be cool if someone made a new version where the holes you have to get the ball in varied from game to game.

#12 7 years ago

Well I recently saw a young guy play til he beat the world record and then some and stopped due to lack of sleep.

Talking about it a little yesterday with Mike aka McSirTuna on twitch and found out that there are a couple of versions an ICE and a tatio the ice versions has 12 holes and has a finite timed game. The 10 ball tatio allows you to reach the top and do it again and awards extra balls and such.

Just thought it may matter to you.

#13 7 years ago

Just missed one in Florida at $600...Shoot!

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Just missed one in Florida at $600...Shoot!

Were you gonna ship it to me?

#15 7 years ago

Could have been, there were 2 for sale from the same person, one original, one Newer ICE.

I reached out hoping to buy both, seriously, having you in mind for one of them, or another friend looking,

After the first was sold, he held on to the second. You want to reach out to him?

#16 7 years ago

Yes please

#18 7 years ago

looks like he is keeping it. Probably too much with the added shipping anyway.

#19 7 years ago

Id love to make a wall mounted version of this....maybe even slide in panels for different "mazes" and art work.
    Scale is easy...2 motors and switches....Retired now...hmmmm.

Ill keep my eyes open for you here, Hilton.

#20 7 years ago

bump

#21 7 years ago

bump

#22 7 years ago

No real reason for posting this other than I don't get the opportunity to that often.

ICB_(resized).jpegICB_(resized).jpeg

#23 7 years ago

I second that.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#24 7 years ago

so... how much?

This is a WTB ad after all...

PM me a price or trade you are looking for

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

No real reason for posting this other than I don't get the opportunity to that often.

Quoted from Skyemont:

I second that.

We are just teasing you.

#26 7 years ago

Gimme that Joust!

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

We are just teasing you.

I am not...

PM me a price. You never know...

#28 7 years ago

ICB has been in my collection longer than any game. Guests always gravitate towards this game. You don't see many of them for sale. I wonder how many were produced.

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

Gimme that Joust!

3 for 1. You know the deal.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I am not...
    PM me a price. You never know...

I can't. Took me 4 years to find it.

#30 7 years ago

Thanks for the PMs. Possible line on one now.

fingers crossed

#31 7 years ago

I hope you find one Hilton!

That will give me hope on finding one as well ... if you find two, let me know!

#32 7 years ago

Bump

I thought I had something in the works but the trader/seller has now gone silent.

Willing to pay a fair price for one of these.

#33 7 years ago

Pair one of these with a Bally Skill Roll. The ultimate combo right there

#35 7 years ago

thanks but alreayd been there/done that. Priced too high for condition/communication from seller. Contacted them for more info, but not to my liking for price/condition/location

#36 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks but alreayd been there/done that. Priced too high for condition/communication from seller. Contacted them for more info, but not to my liking for price/condition/location

These don't show up often. I would not sell mine for that price. Prices are on the rise with ICB.

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

These don't show up often. I would not sell mine for at eBay price. Prices are on the rise with ICB.

nah, they are around if you look. I know of 3 currently FS in that range that are sitting. The other 2 are priced slightly higher but nicer condition. If they were local I would go check them out, but when sellers are unable to answer questions or provide pics from afar then I dont waste my effort. I am not going to ship in a 1700 ICB when I cant even get simple questions answered.

I am happy to pay that price for a nice one or local that I can see and pick up.

#38 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

nah, they are around if you look. I know of 3 currently FS in that range that are sitting. The other 2 are priced slightly higher but nicer condition. If they were local I would go check them out, but when sellers are unable to answer questions or provide pics from afar then I dont waste my effort. I am not going to ship in a 1700 ICB when I cant even get simple questions answered.
    I am happy to pay that price for a nice one or local that I can see and pick up.

I understand. All depends if u want one now or later. It may take some time to find one that's in good condition, priced perfect and local. Not saying it could not happen but I have been waiting 5 years for a 3k Medieval Madness from a yard sale in my neighborhood.

#39 7 years ago

Yeah, I am reasonable on my pricing. Not looking for a 3k MM

Happy to pay in the 1500-1750 range for a clean example to my door/pickup.

I also have a few trade options (ES I am cleaning up in a bit and a HUO TSPP on the block in the near future).

#40 7 years ago

I'll throw a WTB ad up in Colorado and if I find one I can store it till Dory Hill for ya.

#41 7 years ago

2 years ago there was a guy in VA selling two of these in the 700 range and I foolishly didn't pick one up. I've been kicking myself ever since!

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I'll throw a WTB ad up in Colorado and if I find one I can store it till Dory Hill for ya.

thanks buddy! Always nice to extend the range of looking!

#43 7 years ago

I could trade mine for 176 cases of PBR.

#44 7 years ago
    Quoted from gliebig:

I could trade mine for 176 cases of PBR.

given the price of a case of PBR, I think you must already be a 30-pack in...

#45 7 years ago

you can always run a simulator like

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=31052&page=1

it actually plays really nice on my mame cab

#46 7 years ago
    Quoted from slydog43:

zero intersted in anything beside physical games.

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

2 years ago there was a guy in VA selling two of these in the 700 range and I foolishly didn't pick one up. I've been kicking myself ever since!

That's a good friend of mine who had those.

#48 7 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

That's a good friend of mine who had those.

Grrrr..... does he have any others????? he asks hopefully

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from 27dnast:

Grrrr..... does he have any others????? he asks hopefully

yeah, so I can buy it

#50 7 years ago
    Quoted from slydog43:

THANK YOU!

There are 125 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-ice-cold-beer-or-zeeks-peak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.