Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140522_154826.jpg
DSC00981.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcclad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

I might have a couple of optos for sale. I bought 4 of them on ebay and might only need two.

#5 10 years ago

I paid $18 for 4 of them. I have not replaced my defective ones yet. I might not need all of them. When were you looking to get some? Are you in a rush? I would hate to get rid of them only to find that I would need to get more. By the way, how is the Robocop pachinko?

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from 5280wzrd:

I bought these for mine, they worked perfect. Ebay link
p.s. love the Haunted House!

Those are also the ones that I bought.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

Thanks Trace. I have the tubes, I guess I should break out my meter and just clean out the micro switches.
I'm in no rush Roland, Robocop is fun, wish I could read japanese though to figure out what the buttons are for on the front. Can't seem to make them do anything.

Me too. As for what it is, its a really beautiful looking machine. I will let you know about the optos. Maybe I will break out the soldering iron tomorrow and fix my board that way I can let you know if I can spare them. If I don't need them you can have them for free. I will keep you posted.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

Bookmarked, will order them tomorrow thanks!
Now to come up with a better backglass. This cab is close to flawless, but someone fixed a BG scratch with a line of black paint.

Looks like I was too late with my post. LOL.

#16 10 years ago

I guess that I got lucky. Mine has two pinholes in the paint and thats about it.

1 week later
#23 10 years ago

Was it hard to install the new optos?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcclad.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-hyperball-parts?tu=mcclad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.