• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MeandTRON.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hey guys!

Looking for a Tron Legacy - Pro model. With mods, with zero mods, any version of translite (though I'm partial to the two chicks, wink), any year of release...whatever ya' got...shoot me a PM and let's talk.
Thanks all!
Chris B.

(PS: I live in Erie, PA. At this time would need shipped or delivered, thanks!)

#2 10 years ago

You should buy a TRON ELE from Pinball Life, you will be a happy freaking camper!

#3 10 years ago

Hey, thanks centerflank.

Forgive my ignorance (as I have been away from the world of pinball "collecting" for a bit). But....what is ELE?

#4 10 years ago

cointaker has one left he had at york show, hes at expo but give him a call

#5 10 years ago

Thanks Redeyes! Funny, I actually did talk to them about it at York. GREAT people!

But...honestly, for what NIB ones are going for, I've seen modded HUO ones the same price or less. Which I guess is kind of what I'm looking for at this point (one with maybe the arcade mod, light cycle mod at least). Or something cheaper unmodded and I'll do it myself.

#6 10 years ago

C'mon...ya'll want MMs now...you need the cash! Sell me your T-R-O-N!

#7 10 years ago

Give Chris a deal someone his videos were one of the things that made me get into this hobby.

Chris when are we going to see your next run of pinball videos/reviews?

#8 10 years ago

Ha ha. Yeah! Give me a deal!

Thanks starbase!! Well, I am hoping soon. I have part 4 of the TF: LE (with the updates and power-packs) shot. I just have to edit it. Hope to have that up soon.

#10 10 years ago

PM's rule.

3 weeks later
#11 10 years ago

We got her setup...a few plays in the books...my "girls" put into the backbox...and finally...cheesy pose!
Happy to add to the ole' collection.
Chris

MeandTRON.jpgMeandTRON.jpg
#12 10 years ago

Alright Chris Buccinator!!!!! Congratulations!!! Tron check...cheesy grin check...new DVD Tron Collection update review video...chee.....well a brother can dream right?! I'll be there to buy another DVD collection review along with all of my other Utah homies!!!! Congrats again!!! Ryan

#13 10 years ago

Hooray for Chris, such a awesome fun game. Congrats man! Cough,cough buy more games and make some more videos, nothing against TG-16 videos but I keep hoping for a new "pinball" video. OK will stop begging now.

11 months later
#14 9 years ago

Hey Chris - when are you going to do a video for your TRON?!?!?!?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-huo-tron-legacy-pro-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.