Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by UncleStan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hi guys - I am after an IJ4 machine for our gameroom - I'd prefer to find one that someone has had in their collection as a HUO machine and doesn't get played much anymore.

I know a lot of folks on here aren't crazy about the game - but our collection will be way more geared to our kids and friends that come over to the house. I think it would be a pretty popular game in that setting.

Please PM me if you have one that you would entertain selling.

Thank you very much for your time.

#2 10 years ago

First Question...location? I have a friend with a beautiful HUO is going to list soon but not sure how close you are. Game is in Southern, MD

#3 10 years ago

Sorry for the incomplete post.

I am in Houston - which I know makes things quite difficult from a population density perspective.

I also fully acknowledge that asking people to ship pins is a bit of a pain - but I would pay for the materials to prep the machine and I would coordinate everything with NAVL. I would also not ask to pallet the machine and I would be fine shipping upright with the legs on.

Thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Machine - For Sale
Plainfield, IL
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 70.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-huo-ij4-stern-indiana-jones and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.