View topic image gallery

image.jpg

#1 9 years ago

I'm gonna buy something!

Maybe a MET?

Maybe ACDC?

Maybe I just get what pops up first?

Maybe I buy both?

My only requirement is a clear lower window. I'm not partial to Luci vs Premium, either will do fine.

If you have the right location/price we can square up a deal as early as next weekend.

Thanks!

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I'm not partial to Luci vs Premium, either will do fine.

Don't fool yourself....You know you'd rather have a Luci

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

I'm gonna buy something!
Maybe a MET?
Maybe ACDC?
Maybe I just get what pops up first?
Maybe I buy both?
My only requirement is a clear lower window. I'm not partial to Luci vs Premium, either will do fine.
If you have the right location/price we can square up a deal as early as next weekend.
Thanks!

I like the way you roll!

#4 9 years ago

Leftee has one down the road a little ways. Buy it, play it for a year or so, then sell it to me for 6k.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-metallica-le-7000-mid-mo

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

I like the way you roll!

A few years back I bought my LOTR, FGY & TSPP all within 72 hours. Tried to get all 3 from the same dude on the same day but at the last minute he asked to keep LOTR. Said his kid was crying n shit. How could I argue lol.

Quoted from bigdaddy07:

Leftee has one down the road a little ways. Buy it, play it for a year or so, then sell it to me for 6k.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-metallica-le-7000-mid-mo

Yeah that one is on my radar. I wish he had anything but an LE. The art/powder are not worth a grand to me. His game is a contender in my quest however due to convenience & location. But damn, I don't want an LE! You should buy it & sell it to me for $6K!!!

Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Don't fool yourself....You know you'd rather have a Luci

My poker face is that bad eh?

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

You should buy it & sell it to me for $6K!!!

No way man! I'm hoping you rich guys will take that hit for me.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

No way man! I'm hoping you rich guys will take that hit for me.

I'm already taking a hit.

#8 9 years ago

Great choice PW79….Met Prem is the next pin I buy. Those are 2 unreal machines to own!

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from lefttee:

I'm already taking a hit.

Speaking of taking a hit... Just had a great idea. Next time I find a LAH with Golden Ticket wear by the scoop I'm just gonna make an overlay out of packing tape & an empty box of 1.5's lmfao
image.jpgimage.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-huo-acdc-premiumluci and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.