Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by turbo20lbs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking for a HUO AC/DC Premium in OHIO - If anyone is ready to move onto a new game or order a Metallica, I would like to buy your AC/DC. Thanks

#2 10 years ago

I have a new in box one I can drop off on that trip to MI in two weeks to get new ultra Hemi edition modding ones. 6200

#3 10 years ago

Nite bump.

#4 10 years ago

Bump had a few nib offers but looking for huo thanks

#5 10 years ago

Bump

#6 10 years ago

I think everybody is holding on to them.............including me. Keep checking CL, Pinside, and Mrpinball, hope ya get one.

#7 10 years ago

NIB for $6200 sounds pretty good to me. I doubt you're going to save much (if any) going HUO, but good luck with your search.

Jaz

#8 10 years ago

I agree.

There is one on ebay HUO in Canton Ohio $6900

I hope you get one soon it is a great game.

#9 10 years ago

Someone was selling an HUO for $5900.Seems better to just go with a NIB for slightly more.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Someone was selling an HUO for $5900.Seems better to just go with a NIB for slightly more.

Exactly. NIB = Stern Warranty too btw. HUO = none.

#11 10 years ago

The 5900 HUO is simply priced too high based on what you can get NIB still.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Quoted from turbo20lbs:

The 5900 HUO is simply priced too high based on what you can get NIB still.

So what is current NIB price? And is Stern going to make more of them? (I have read conflicting posts on this) Don't forget the Stern price increase.

$6200 NIB from the seller above is a steal IMHO and I would jump on that if I were looking.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from vulture:

So what is current NIB price? And is Stern going to make more of them? (I have read conflicting posts on this) Don't forget the Stern price increase.
$6200 NIB from the seller above is a steal IMHO and I would jump on that if I were looking.

6200 nib is a great deal!

#14 10 years ago

Excuse my ignorance. I'm guessing the Stern warranty only applies when you buy NIB from a distributor. What if you buy a NIB game from a non distributor, such as the people who sit on their NIB games to resell them later.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Excuse my ignorance. I'm guessing the Stern warranty only applies when you buy NIB from a distributor. What if you buy a NIB game from a non distributor, such as the people who sit on their NIB games to resell them later.

It's not a big deal bro. Stern loves their customers and usually will support any issue within the first 3 years.

Buy away.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from tron1969:

Looking for a HUO AC/DC Premium in OHIO - If anyone is ready to move onto a new game or order a Metallica, I would like to buy your AC/DC. Thanks

Pretty nice to even get it delivered for that price, know you guys couldn't work it on the Magneto pin but a good deal is a good deal and a couple hundred more for a brand new in the box machine is much better than a HUO with several hundred plays on it

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from vulture:

Besides the pickup in person with Buddy, I also have a quote from well known dist for $6325 shipped to door. Both are latest runs.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

16,500 (Firm)
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-huo-acdc-premium-ohio and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.