(Topic ID: 98625)

WTB. HS2 within 300 miles of Chicago.

By Iceman5000

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Title says it all. Prefer good condition. Have cash in hand. Let me know what you have.

#2 9 years ago

Hello, if I could provide delivery, what would you offer for my very nice HS2? LEDs, plays 100%, typical fade on cab. Could send pics if you're interested.

Thanks
Mitch

#3 9 years ago

There's one on Chicago Craigslist. chicago.craigslist.org link

#4 9 years ago

Got em both, but not for sale! Good luck on your search!

#5 9 years ago

Have a CQ hs2 in southern il if still interested and want a super nice conditioned game.
$5k
No LEDs.

You might ask Chuck at www.cppinball.com if he still has a GNR for sale too. I am about 35mins from him. Come buy both

#6 9 years ago

Got a super nice GNR. Now just looking for Getaway. Will pay up to 3k for a nice machine.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-hs2-and-gnr-within-300-miles-of-chicago and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.