WTB: Hook Rufio / upper right ramp 515-5519-00

By master_of_chaos

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

• Hook Data East, 1992
#1 10 years ago

looking for this part now over 2 years in europe with no success.
So i will try my luck now here at pinside.

i am still wondering why noone reproduce this part ..

Regards

Andreas

#2 10 years ago

Sorry man, this part is rare as a pink unicorn.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Sorry man, this part is rare as a pink unicorn.

So someone should produce some pink unicorns

#4 10 years ago

I've always wondered why no one ever repro'd the big round ramp. It seems everyone and there brother (including me) would like one. Right ramp I've not seen a demand for.

#5 10 years ago

Actually there is at least 2 dozen people have requested the right ramp, the big funnel ramp is rarely broken.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from master_of_chaos:

So someone should produce some pink unicorns

There was one guy on RGP who promised to make some but he disappered. FYI, if you find a monday night footbal ramp you can use that for the Rufio ramp on Hook. It's the same ramp but with just a liitle longer nose area that can be trimmed to fit a hook.

http://rgparchive-removed.com/rgpforum/showthread.php?p=1996901#post1996901

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

Right ramp I've not seen a demand for.

I see the opposite. Most people are looking for the Upper right ramp. I need one, mine has a big hole in it.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from daley:

I see the opposite. Most people are looking for the Upper right ramp. I need one, mine has a big hole in it.

I repaired one with a strip of thin aluminum..it came out pretty good, sorry I didn't take pics, but usually they break on the side where the ball hits after launch, so you can form a piece of metal and cover the broken part. I drilled it and used two small rivets to hold it in place.

#9 10 years ago

It probably a case of 'you see everyone driving a Camaro, once you buy a Camero'. I see a lot of long left ramps becuase I'm looking for it and see nothing but 'looking for,,,' requests... I suppose if you are looking for a right ramp, all you see if what your looking for.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

It probably a case of 'you see everyone driving a Camaro, once you buy a Camero'. I see a lot of long left ramps becuase I'm looking for it and see nothing but 'looking for,,,' requests... I suppose if you are looking for a right ramp, all you see if what your looking for.

In tha last years i searched the whole web for hook ramps and the upper richt one is
definitely the most wanted.

if i had thought i have found one, it was always the round ramp.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-hook-rufio-upper-right-ramp-515-5519-00 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.