Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by dsuperbee
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg

#1 5 years ago

I know, I know... Everyone is looking for these. I know Steve carries some that look similar, but I still wanted to see if anyone had any originals that were not cracked. I will not be disappointed if this topic gets absorbed into the black hole of unanswered Pinside posts.

Thank you,
--Scott

#2 5 years ago

Good Luck after a year of me and my son looking we finally gave up, "no such beast".

#3 5 years ago

That's what I figured. I may just end up putting WPC ones on my restoration.

--Scott

#5 5 years ago

How much are people asking for these?

#6 5 years ago

For the pop bumper caps? I have no clue...
--Scott

#7 5 years ago

I have some repro's I would be willing to part with if you want them?

#9 5 years ago

These are something that desperately needs to be reproduced along with the ones for Space Shuttle.

#10 5 years ago

I scored a set of 3 for about 12 bucks 4 years ago. I know that probably doesn't mean a damn thing now, but I would guess anywhere between 12-18 bucks a pop would be the going rate now for an unbroken cap.

#12 5 years ago

The bad thing about these caps is that I'd be afraid that whatever caused all of these to chip in the first place would happen to a nice set as soon as I installed them. Someone should design protectors for them, LOL.

Hopefully someday someone will reproduce them.

#13 5 years ago

Yes, these very much need to be reproduced. I'd be in for a set.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Grauwulf:

Yes, these very much need to be reproduced. I'd be in for a set.

+1

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

The bad thing about these caps is that I'd be afraid that whatever caused all of these to chip in the first place would happen to a nice set as soon as I installed them. Someone should design protectors for them, LOL.
Hopefully someday someone will reproduce them.

I have had my NOS ones in for about 3 years now ( I think) with no chips, cracks, etc...

I think in a Home environment, where the games are not being played to death things will be OK.

If they break, they break. What is the point of having a set if you do not put em in the game?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside