006.JPG
007.JPG
005.JPG
004.JPG
003.JPG
002.JPG
001.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I am looking for a PF for a High speed. I would love a CPR, but this is a player, so a good used one would suit me fine.
THX

#2 9 years ago

But I sure would like a cpr if anyone has one available.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

But I sure would like a cpr if anyone has one available.

Kruzman was selling a gold in his FS thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nosnew-playfields-for-sale-trade-jan-list#post-2210861

#4 9 years ago

I've decided to give the classic arcades overlay a try. ordered one today.
thx anyway.

#5 9 years ago

Please let us know how it goes and what you have to do it install it. Thanks

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Please let us know how it goes and what you have to do it install it. Thanks

Quoted from Jjsmooth:

I've decided to give the classic arcades overlay a try. ordered one today.
thx anyway.

Yes let us know...I haven't heard many good things aboot Classic Arcades round these parts lately.

#7 9 years ago

Yeah, would love to see pics of this installed, too!

#8 9 years ago

I will post pictures tonight of the first of four playfields in for restoration. Turned out very nice for uv inkjet printing. Second one should get printed next week. Other two are getting more repairs.

#9 9 years ago

I will post Should have it tomorrow. I hear he just got done with one for Pinbot.

#10 9 years ago

Restoration pictures of High Speed #1. Goes out for finish clear coats. I see minor mistakes around shooter lane. Need to pull back my masking for shooter lane road. #2 will be the same, & I will try to adjust #3 & #4.

001.JPG001.JPG
002.JPG002.JPG
003.JPG003.JPG
004.JPG004.JPG
005.JPG005.JPG
006.JPG006.JPG
007.JPG007.JPG
008.JPG008.JPG
009.JPG009.JPG

#11 9 years ago

Just got the overlay. Not so sure. Colors dont look right. image.jpgimage.jpg

image-71.jpgimage-71.jpg
#13 9 years ago

Wow. Looks like my overlay. I guess the original colors deepen that much over time? Thanks for posting that.

#14 9 years ago

Subscribed. I'd like to see how this comes out. I hope you post a pic of it when it's complete.

#15 9 years ago

I will post along the way.

#16 9 years ago

Now we're flat. image-175.jpgimage-175.jpg

#17 9 years ago

image-611.jpgimage-611.jpg
Really surprised at the crap they used for plywood for these PFs. I put a piece of quality 1/2" birch plywood on top in this pic. More layers = more stability.

2 weeks later
#18 9 years ago

Almost done. Lookin good.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#19 9 years ago

I'm curious. Is the overlay one piece or is it two (white layer and a color layer)? I'm trying to make my own overlay and have been wondering how these come.

Are the inserts on the same layer as the rest of the PF or do you have to cut them out and install them separately?

#20 9 years ago

While it looks ok, I seen differences right away - like the shading missing from around the lower inserts and the overall color appearing way lighter than the original. Still, looks better than a blown-out PF...

I was under the impression that Planetary Pinball was using the original WMS art for these overlays? Either way, can we expect differences in these overlays from the original (or even CPR reproductions) across all titles? I have a few playfields in mind for the overlay treatment but if the art and\or coloring is way off it might make me reconsider...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-high-speed-pf-used-but-good-ok-by-me-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.