WTB Haunted House in Phoenix, will be at ZapCon this weekend

By arizonabuck

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Looking for a Haunted House. Let me know condition and asking price. In Phoenix.
Thanks

#2 11 years ago

Saw one posted in SJ, CA last night for $1300.
sfbay.craigslist.org link

MOF

#3 11 years ago

Thanks for the heads up

#4 11 years ago

At a glance, seems like a reasonable deal. Which is nice considering the glut of pinball pickers crap that has been around the $6k range around here. It's just coming about a month too soon for me. I'm hoping to pick up something cool at PAGG. I have a son in Phoenix, but instead of Zapcon, he's going to be out here with me this weekend running in the mud factor race in Sacramento.

Good luck with your HH search! I've always wanted to play one, but never got the chance.

#5 11 years ago

Nice one in the Market in Utah for 1900.

I've had my eye on a HH for a long time, just gotta find one with the ground mod and decent PF...

-Wes

#6 11 years ago

thanks for the info. shipping is a killer on something in this price range. It works out better if there's 2 machines and it's almost 2 for 1 from navl................so those gound mods are hard to do? I guess flippp sells a new board that adds speech and multiball? and there are some mods I found somewhere at some point that make the game a lot more reliable as far as the ball not getting stuck going to the lower playfield and back.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from worldofglenn:

Good luck with your HH search! I've always wanted to play one, but never got the chance.

There is one at "playland not at the beach" in El Cerrito. Not too far a drive for you. Its a fun little spot, VERY quirky and unusual.

#8 11 years ago

with there were more pinballs for sale in Phoenix. doesn't seem to be as many as a lot of other places.

#9 11 years ago

Ive never seen one pop up since I've been in the hobby, or seen one in someones collection. Good luck

#10 11 years ago

Haunted House is a great pin for its time.

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from arizonabuck:

with there were more pinballs for sale in Phoenix. doesn't seem to be as many as a lot of other places.

"wish", not with

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

3,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shakopee, MN

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-haunted-house-in-phoenix-will-be-at-zapcon-this-weekend and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.