Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by alexanr1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Do not even have one now so open to whats out there.

#2 8 years ago

Anybody?

#3 8 years ago

I thought CPR reproduced them a while back but nothing is on their site about it, there should still be some floating around for sale. Good luck with your hunt.

Steve

1 week later
#4 8 years ago

I heard rumor that the several released a few years ago were actually Gottlieb seconds that were not supposed to ever be sold. Court ordered all returned to manufacturer. Still looking for one.

#5 8 years ago

i would like find one myself too but no luck yet

1 week later
#7 8 years ago

What's a nos or mint original worth?

#8 8 years ago

I was thinking $250 - $275.

2 months later
#9 8 years ago

Anybody ? Seems like this is going to be tough to find. What do you guys think a super clean example should cost ? Thinking of trying to have a translite made. Might be my only choice.

#10 8 years ago

talk to BgResto.com about this.

#11 8 years ago

I have whole game in pretty nice shape and mint back glass for sale if interested.

#12 8 years ago

Have thought about buying a whole game for backglass and then parting out. Hate to do that if it could be restored. Thanks but a little too far away for me turbo. Thanks for info cfh. Looking into them now.

#13 8 years ago

Steve Young owns the Gottlieb rights. Would suggest contacting him. Www.pbresource.com

#14 8 years ago

You might check with mayfairamusement. I've gotten several 80's GTB back glasses from them.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I have whole game in pretty nice shape and mint back glass for sale if interested.

I have one too, but curious what you are asking for it? I figured they are selling for around $1750 to $2000. What's the asking price?

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

I have one too, but curious what you are asking for it? I figured they are selling for around $1750 to $2000. What's the asking price?

That sounds about right. Probably $2000 obo.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

You might check with mayfairamusement. I've gotten several 80's GTB back glasses from them.

I sent them an e-mail today. They said they don't have any.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!