wtb: Guns and Roses or Family Guy

Started 3 years ago by hank527 in forum Market > Pinball machines for sale.



wtb: Guns and Roses or Family Guy

0
Nobody calls this topic a favorite. Click the star to add it to your favorites.

By hank527

3 years ago

Stats

  • Started 3 years ago
  • 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by loren3233

Posting activity (per hour)

1
19:00
Apr 3rd
1 post
20:00
Apr 3rd
No posts
21:00
Apr 3rd
No posts
22:00
Apr 3rd
No posts
23:00
Apr 3rd
No posts
1
00:00
Apr 4th
1 post
01:00
Apr 4th
No posts
2
02:00
Apr 4th
2 posts
03:00
Apr 4th
No posts
04:00
Apr 4th
No posts
4
05:00
Apr 4th
4 posts
2
06:00
Apr 4th
2 posts
07:00
Apr 4th
No posts
1
08:00
Apr 4th
1 post



Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

Find in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!




3 years ago

Hello,

Looking for either of these games and I'm in the PA area. Would like either to be in very good shape. Would consider trading a game + $ or just $ for either of these.


3 years ago

Hank527,
I may be too far away for you... BUT I have a very nice FG that was sold to me as HUO and it appears so.. I'm on my way to New Orleans tomorrow..
when I get back I plan to replace a few bulbs.. it was waxed and rubbers changed when sold to me a few weeks ago.. Why he didn't bother to replace the bulbs I don't know? and take photos and post if for sale..

I thought I would enjoy the play flow and humor but I didn't so I gonna give it up to a more loving home!


3 years ago

Have you played GNR? For the price GNR commands, I would prefer the newer Stern title. Sme of the Data east stuff doesn't seem as well built. Just my opinion though


Honch

Pinball guru
3y
4,316,450
3 years ago
Nevus said:

Have you played GNR? For the price GNR commands, I would prefer the newer Stern title. Sme of the Data east stuff doesn't seem as well built. Just my opinion though [:)]

Having played a GnR and owning a TFTC, I agree with you on the build quality. But, they are great pins to play and I think hold up well compared to the newer Sterns.


3 years ago

If I had to choose which to get first, get GNR.


3 years ago

GNR is a Killer Pin.. And I have 1st Dib's on a Freshly Shop'd 1 coming Soon.. I've been wait-n 6 mth's ... here's Wolfy play-n his.. I helped him Led it so I took a Short Vid-- .. When and If I Ever get the GNR , I Will Surly Let Everyone Know it has Arrived !!!

» YouTube video


3 years ago
BLACK_ROSE said:

GNR is a Killer Pin.. And I have 1st Dib's on a Freshly Shop'd 1 coming Soon.. I've been wait-n 6 mth's ... here's Wolfy play-n his.. I helped him Led it so I took a Short Vid-- .. When and If I Ever get the GNR , I Will Surly Let Everyone Know it has Arrived !!!
» YouTube video

Lol not sure anyone is gonna want to buy GnR after watching that video. He didnt really get into any of the better modes. Must have been the pressure of the camera. (=


3 years ago

I have a nice GNR with a really nice playfield and no AXL hole wear when my friend got it this past December. Machine has been fully shopped with all flippers rebuilt, new bulbs and rubbers, cleaned up and reflowed any weak looking solder joints on switches, sockets and coils under the playfield. The cab is in very nice shape with no fade, gun and rose plunger are but great but missing the topper.

My friend jumped on the WOZ bandwagon recently and made me a deal I could not refuse for his GNR and TOM. I brought TOM home last month and once JM leaves I was planning to bring GNR in. I like the game play but not sure if I love it as some others do. If you are up to make the trip up to Toronto, Canada let me know and maybe we can work out a trade or a straight sale. I will snap some pics of the game this weekend if you want to see it.


3 years ago
smassa said:

BLACK_ROSE said:GNR is a Killer Pin.. And I have 1st Dib's on a Freshly Shop'd 1 coming Soon.. I've been wait-n 6 mth's ... here's Wolfy play-n his.. I helped him Led it so I took a Short Vid-- .. When and If I Ever get the GNR , I Will Surly Let Everyone Know it has Arrived !!!
» YouTube video
Lol not sure anyone is gonna want to buy GnR after watching that video. He didnt really get into any of the better modes. Must have been the pressure of the camera. (=

I do believe he had TOOO Much Tilt on the P/F.. Raised up for Speed !!!


3 years ago
smassa said:

BLACK_ROSE said:GNR is a Killer Pin.. And I have 1st Dib's on a Freshly Shop'd 1 coming Soon.. I've been wait-n 6 mth's ... here's Wolfy play-n his.. I helped him Led it so I took a Short Vid-- .. When and If I Ever get the GNR , I Will Surly Let Everyone Know it has Arrived !!!
» YouTube video
Lol not sure anyone is gonna want to buy GnR after watching that video. He didnt really get into any of the better modes. Must have been the pressure of the camera. (=

I do believe he had TOOO Much Tilt on the P/F.. Raised up for Speed !!!


3 years ago

I picked up a GNR about 2 weeks ago and I have had a great time playing it, I know it's new to me but if you like the band at all you will probably really enjoy the pin. My kids already say it's their favorite and GNR goes up against IJ, TSPP, SM in my collection. Good Luck on your search.



Reply

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.