Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

topscorefinal.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Looking for a nice Top Score bg with no peeling. Will pay good money for a really nice glass.

6 months later
#2 10 years ago

I am surprised a limited run of these hasn't been done. I'm after one also and know of others in the pinball comunity after one as well

#3 10 years ago

Definitely lots of Top Score backglasses that need to be replaced.

#4 10 years ago

I agree,would be nice if someone would remake this backglass.I am doing the artwork for a translite replacement for mine(see my thread)but a remake would be better.Does anyone know what the printers charge for a print onto glass these days.Mine has the usual flaking reds but if I can scan mine I can clean up the artwork for a print onto glass if the price isn't too bad.BGResto does this but they are kind of slow to respond to emails,from what I hear.That plus the shipping my backglass to them part is kind of dicey...The paint is flaking off badly enough already on mine.Not sure if there would be any left by the time it got there.

topscorefinal.jpgtopscorefinal.jpg
#5 10 years ago

I've been brain storming ideas of how we could push to have a limited re production of the top score back glass, This might take a while but surely if an email got to the people who remake backglasses with 10 names on it (or close to ) they would consider it. I'm thinking if anyone is keen on buying a re-production backglass respond to this thread and ill get an email through with a link to this thread to sites that offer re-production back glasses.

#6 10 years ago

I would definitely be in for one.By the way Oxi I sent you the shadow layer for the one above.You should have it in your emails.

#7 10 years ago

I would be in for one.

#8 10 years ago

i received it, thank you heaps jukehero.

#9 10 years ago

I would be in, depending on price. If it was pricey I would look in to a local artist restoring mine, perhaps.

2 weeks later
#10 10 years ago

I am definitely in on this if you can get it done!

1 month later
#11 9 years ago

Hey guys,
I shot off an email about a month ago, I havn't heard anything back yet. I'm guessing requests on back glasses they receive all the time. But in saying that if you are looking for a top score back glass and you haven't posted saying you need one make sure you do. I'll keep posting this thread to people who reproduce back glasses till we get a result . or if you have one for sale that's in really good condition post it up on here because it's helping out top score owners a lot.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from jukehero1:

I am doing the artwork for a translite replacement for mine(see my thread)but a remake would be better.

Did you ever get a translight made? If no one is making a repro glass then I would certainly consider a translight.

#13 9 years ago

I have come to the conclusion that the best way to proceed on this is to send a reasonably good backglass to the Backglass Repro people and let them scan it and and redo it.Mine is in fair shape,still good enough to for them to get a reasonable scan of they shouldn't have to difficult of a time cleaning up the rest.For the price that seems the best option,then they will have the artwork files for anybody else that needs it.Only problem for me is coming up with the money right now.I could keep going on the translite but seems like it's not worth the time if there is a better option,and it seems like there is.

#14 9 years ago

That plus I had a Windows induced hard drive crash and lost my latest artwork files on this also.If I could trouble oxidesigns2 or cait001 to resend them back to me again I would greatly appreciate it.

#15 9 years ago

i'd buy a super soccer one if I could, but mine really isn't that bad.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-gottlieb-top-score-backglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.