By ForceFlow

11 months ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image.png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 11 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

WTB: Gottlieb System 1 Transformer Panel

Added: 2023-05-14 07:25:30 UTC • Ended: July 1st, 2023

Price

Wanted

I'm looking for a Gottlieb System 1 transformer panel--the later version with the sound fuse on it. It should have row of 6 fuses in total, rather than 5.

I came across a project game and the whole panel was missing, unfortunately.

Item photos

pasted_image.png

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ForceFlow's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ForceFlow's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Ballston Spa, NY, US

#2 11 months ago

I may have one from a joker poker less the small transformer. This may be a starting point for you if needed. It's yours for shipping only. Not sure if this would help.

#3 11 months ago
Quoted from pinballplusMN:

I may have one from a joker poker less the small transformer. This may be a starting point for you if needed. It's yours for shipping only. Not sure if this would help.

Thanks for offering...I was hoping to avoid trying to upgrade an older version of the panel.

1 week later
1 week later
#5 10 months ago

Surely there's one of these kicking around somewhere. Can anyone help to make this game flip again?

1 week later
#6 10 months ago

I remember when these things were practically falling out of the sky. I didn't think it would take quite this long to find one of these

#7 10 months ago

I have one. I need to test it and figure out a price. I'll try to do it this coming weekend, but it may not happen until the following weekend.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-gottlieb-system-1-transformer-panel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.