Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

WTB: Gottlieb System one score window filters in blue. It looks like pinball pal is temporally closed.
http://www.pinballpal.com/products/gdisplay/

If anyone has a set please let me know.

Thanks

#2 9 years ago

http://pinballswag.com/product.php?productid=2&cat=7&page=1

That is the place I found them, haven't ordered them yet though.

#3 9 years ago

Thanks, I will give them a try.

#4 9 years ago

Let me know! I need to order some soon as well.

#5 9 years ago

I did place a order for a set, so I will report back when installed.

#6 9 years ago

Hi All,

Yes we have been selling quite a few of them and everyone seems to like them. I have them premade so it's just a matter of packing it up and shipping it out.

Thanks,

Greg

2 months later
#7 9 years ago

Just ordered a set, from PINBALLSWAG, to use in my Gottlieb Close Encounters!

I really only need one, as only the player one window is the only bad one, so either I will replace all of them so that they will all match their color perfectly, or maybe I will post on the forum to see if other people are looking for one or two as well.

Either way, I am excited to get them and see how they look!

--Ed

#8 9 years ago

I forgot I started this. I did the replacements and they look great, not that hard to do just take your time removing the old ones and clean the bare glass well before installing the new ones. If you get any air bubbles in it, they seem to disappear after a few mins.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

I forgot I started this. I did the replacements and they look great, not that hard to do just take your time removing the old ones and clean the bare glass well before installing the new ones. If you get any air bubbles in it, they seem to disappear after a few mins.

Did yours need to have all of the windows done, or just some? I am wondering if the replacement will be a close enough match that I can just do the one that needs it, or if I should redo all of the to maintain consistency

#10 9 years ago

I did them all at the same time so they would match, I didn't even try to just replace one.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from thepinballworks:

I did them all at the same time so they would match, I didn't even try to just replace one.

Ok, good to know. I will likely do the same then

3 years later
#12 5 years ago

Bump,

Need more but pinballswag seems to be gone?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-gottlieb-score-window-filters-in-blue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.