Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Tensikka
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Let me know if you have one for sale, working or not. Will be at the Allentown show.

Rob

#2 10 years ago

Bumpin it.

#3 10 years ago

awesome game!! I want one also. Good luck, ron k

#4 10 years ago

I'm looking for a punk slut

#5 10 years ago

Good luck Razer! I've been looking one for a while - people don't want to let them go!

There was fella in Cali that was looking to unload one but communication became sparse on his end, haven't heard back...

#6 10 years ago

I should mention there was one on Ebay (believe in Nov. Dec?). I still can't believe I missed it - still kicking myself!

#7 10 years ago

Depeche Mode plastic ROCKS!

#8 10 years ago

I have a ROCK that I'd let go...good companion to PUNK, in my opinion...located in Sandy Hook, CT
Doc

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I'm looking for a punk slut

Isn't there usually one vending at the show?

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Good luck Razer! I've been looking one for a while - people don't want to let them go!
There was fella in Cali that was looking to unload one but communication became sparse on his end, haven't heard back...

Seen you post WTB every now and then but didnt want to step on ya. Funny thing is I'm in Cali now. Send me his address and I'll shake him down

4 months later
#11 10 years ago

If you are interested in Gottlieb Punk! I have one that need some technical work. Visually beautiful, cabinet, playfield and backglass almost mint. Playfield has factory-mylar on it so there is no wear under it. Some minor flaking on some soucers-outkick spots. I can send pics if interested. Original boards and electronics, condition unknown. Only drawback, game is in Finland, Europe, shipping can be handled, done it before, ask for preferences.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-gottlieb-punk-allentown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.