Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by dirtrider
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Looking to buy a Gottlieb "Operation Thunder" please PM me with details, I will need help in the delivery and setup of the game too (as it will need to go down a flight of stairs)

Toronto area

Thanks!

#2 11 years ago

Moved to marketplace

#3 11 years ago

Bump... someone? anyone?

#4 11 years ago

Offered one for $1900 fully shopped according to seller and would be delivered, still it seems awfully high in price.. isn't it?

#5 11 years ago

All pinballs seem to be much higher in price now than in the past. Get it while you can, they cant be many of these around. Played one at WS auction pin, it seems like a TopGun pin.

#6 11 years ago

There has been one on the Pueblo CL off and on for the past year or so. It was going for 850 I believe. You could post a wanted add there. I've seen them go around here for maybe 1000 or less. Good luck with your search.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-gottlieb-operation-thunder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.