IMG_1038 (resized).jpg
IMG_1039 (resized).jpg
IMG_1040 (resized).jpg
IMG_1035 (resized).jpg
IMG_0468 (resized).JPG
IMG_0467 (resized).JPG
20180206_154803 (resized).jpg
20180206_154650 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rufessor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

If you can get a clean shopped King Pin for that I around your parts I’m moving out! Seems like EM prices here have more or less kept pace with SS and other game inflation... here that would be unplayed for the last 15 yrs sitting in a garage with broken crumbling rubbers and a very dirty playfield and cab... or at least not a lot better! Although I do see them posted here on pinside for prices I find to be consistent or at least close to what your looking for! it’s so weird...Any time your looking for a game it’s expensive and the minute you stop one comes up!

Good luck. I picked up a worn example some years ago and never looked back!

#6 6 years ago

Whaddya know! Ask and ye shall find!

Fantastic!

#10 6 years ago

Awesome to hear about all the “new” King Pins finding homes!

I paid a bit over 400 some three years ago for a non working but complete example with pristine glass, decent playfield and seriously smoke yellowed cabinet that was structurally ok but kinda a disaster otherwise. Still feel good about that price for where I am at- but it does seem high compared to what seems otherwise widely available! I had other buyers behind me who had actually offered more but I was there and had actually tried to purchase the same game a year earlier so had a relationship with the seller.

Anyhow- this thread should be a pretty good reference for this game value at this point! Anyone care to guess the value for a game after a meticulous restoration? 1,500? More? Less?

#15 6 years ago

The bolt holes can be filled so no biggie... looks like a fair amount of work ahead if you end up with this one as the cabinet looks really yellowed and beat as is typical for many of these games.

Did you bring it home.???????

#38 6 years ago

Love seeing all the King Pins!

OP- you better hurry up and purchase now! 10K by Christmas

#42 6 years ago

Did ya read the thread? That’s sorta the whole point! So far we have a range of 400 ish for what is a beat up (if typical) example to over 2000 for a restored pristine example. So depending on how nice- probably around 600-1.2K unless it’s been restored.

#50 6 years ago

The point of my somewhat sarcastic post was made above... this thread probably has more sales information on this game than any other thread on Pinside and you need to decide for yourself what a game is worth... The simple reality is any game in any condition is worth precisely whatever you or someone in line with you will pay (assuming the seller is satisfied)... you need to decide whats reasonable to you- and you need to be prepared to adjust that upward if you cannot buy a game.

My very first post stated that I did not think you could get a decent quality machine for less than 600 or more... aside from comments saying someone got one for less, all the information here supports that. Its always the case that someone will find a great game at an amazing price- hell its also true I could discover a Picasso at a garage sale in his home town priced for 10 dollars. But does that determine, or even influence the market price? Nope... So, if you want another number, I would pay over 1,000 dollars, possibly a good bit more, for a very nice original game- one that required no major cosmetic work- even if it was not working. So if thats the game you want, and I or others like me are in line with you, thats the price.

#60 6 years ago

if your willing to share and you end up purchasing, this would be a great place to out the price and maybe throw in a pic or two. Yet more information on price and condition for this game!

#64 6 years ago

OMG- that sucks- RIP

2 months later
#75 5 years ago

That’s a decent game for 700.. it is not really a bargain ala craigslist, but not bad. Love the intitals carved into the cabinet... depending on how bad cabinet is price may be high but that’s a perfectly reasonable starting price.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rufessor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-gottlieb-king-pin-harrisburg-pa?tu=rufessor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.