IMG_1038 (resized).jpg
IMG_1039 (resized).jpg
IMG_1040 (resized).jpg
IMG_1035 (resized).jpg
IMG_0468 (resized).JPG
IMG_0467 (resized).JPG
20180206_154803 (resized).jpg
20180206_154650 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leckmeck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 6 years ago

Either pinhead52 or NicoVolta recently fixed up a King Pin and sold it privately. It looked superb. Maybe they can chime in with recent valuation.

I found my King Pin on Craigslist for $400, but that was in 2010. It was my first EM and still one of my favorites. King Pin’s five-ball play has one of the best progressive rulesets. First time you get all the drop targets down, the traveling light gets lit for 5k points. You have to get all the drop targets down a second time before special is lit. Even then, the special light alternates. Great, great game.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from phergott:

utica.craigslist.org link
Very nice original condition!

Thanks for the link. It is very nice. It’s unfortunate somebody put cheater pins in the outlanes.

#33 6 years ago

While we’re on the subject of King Pin, has anybody ordered Shay’s reproduction backglass? I’m thinking of grabbing one in case I ever do a big cosmetic restoration on mine.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Looks nice on his website. I was thinking of getting one too but my backglass is good enough for now, maybe i'll get one when my pinball funds improve.

Wow! I had no idea Shay’s website had been updated. Thanks.

King-Pin (resized).jpgKing-Pin (resized).jpg

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

That was my whole point of asking. There has been people saying they bought their projects for $400-500 and then one person bought a restored for $2,700 (including delivery). So really nice/pristine all original machine?

Nobody has posted sales figures for a King Pin in the particular condition you are hypothesizing, so it’s a matter of speculation.

Me, I would gladly pay $1,500 for a mint original King Pin. Maybe twice that, if it was an utterly flawless original.

Who knows what others would pay. If somebody found a NIB King Pin and put it on eBay, what do you think it would fetch? I probably couldn’t afford it.

EDIT: For some reason, Pinside keeps injecting this photo attachment from my earlier post. I tried deleting it, but to no avail. Here it is again!

King-Pin (resized).jpgKing-Pin (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leckmeck.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-gottlieb-king-pin-harrisburg-pa?tu=leckmeck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.