IMG_1038 (resized).jpg
IMG_1039 (resized).jpg
IMG_1040 (resized).jpg
IMG_1035 (resized).jpg
IMG_0468 (resized).JPG
IMG_0467 (resized).JPG
20180206_154803 (resized).jpg
20180206_154650 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eph1fifty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hello Looking to purchase a nice clean shopped Gottlieb King Pin in the Harrisburg PA area in the 500-600 range if anyone wants to part with theirs. Thx!

#3 6 years ago

Hey maybe i'll get lucky! I'd really just be happy with a decent working machine.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from cyroute:

I have a decent players machine condition wise that I just picked up but have no idea if it works or not it looks 100% complete would do 500 for it. send me a pm if you are interested we could meet half way.
Joe

Nice! Someone beat you to the punch. Going to look at one hopefully this weekend. Will def be in touch if it falls through.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Just agreed to buy one for $500 yesterday from a guy in Austin. It's got some wear and will need to be completely gone through from a mechanical standpoint, but it's complete and I think it will clean up nicely. Will post pics once I take delivery. Excited to add King Pin to my lineup!

Congrats. Good luck getting it up and running.

#13 6 years ago

The one I’m going to look at has two bolts(see pic) and angle iron on the bottom

2DC3E9E9-4B1D-4DE3-9015-3B2298D4A683 (resized).png2DC3E9E9-4B1D-4DE3-9015-3B2298D4A683 (resized).png

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from rufessor:

The bolt holes can be filled so no biggie... looks like a fair amount of work ahead if you end up with this one as the cabinet looks really yellowed and beat as is typical for many of these games.
Did you bring it home.???????

Nope. Person isn't getting back to me. So the search will continue.

So if anyone has something in nice shape fully operational nearby i'd be interested. It would need to be something in nice shape in working ...i'm a newbie so i'm not seasoned on repairs ....yet

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

What about the guy in Pottstown?

PM'd em.

#20 6 years ago

Looks nice. A little too far away.

Edit: This is exactly what i'm looking for shopped and ready to play and a decent asking price. Unfortunately a 5 hour drive into the snowy Syracuse artic doesnt sound too pleasant. i drive it plenty in the fall to go to catch syracuse football games but not in the winter.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from heatwave:

I purchased the restored King Pin from nicovolta. It was $2,700 which is certainly the most I have ever paid for a game, but I've always loved King Pin and the quality of the restoration was fantastic: cabinet and back glass were in great original condition, playfield was touched up and clear coated and plays very smooth. Plus Nic added some really nice touches like the "cabaret lights" under the arch (which Gottlieb had eliminated by 1973) and adding an extra light under the rollover to make it pop. Plus that cost included delivery from Texas to St Louis.
I've done some pretty nice restorations to games I've owned but nothing like what was done to this game.

Wow beautiful.

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from rufessor:

Love seeing all the King Pins!
OP- you better hurry up and purchase now! 10K by Christmas

Its a pretty common machine. I should be good. Hopefully.

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from rufessor:

Did ya read the thread? That’s sorta the whole point! So far we have a range of 400 ish for what is a beat up (if typical) example to over 2000 for a restored pristine example. So depending on how nice- probably around 600-1.2K unless it’s been restored.

I have some good data points on asking prices to start with with all the PM's i have rec'd, emails outside of Pinside, facebook, etc over the last two weeks. This is what i'm seeing.

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from rocketman:

Is this Mr. Pinside one a candidate???
King Pin, 1973 Gottlieb: 800 OBO
Overall nice condition, backglass has some minor loss in the reds. Plays all the way. Can also incl a few vintage targets then if you should break one you won't need to replace all of them with bright white. Feel free to call or text. I travel throughcout the NY, NJ, PA area and make regular trips to Baltimore as well and can always deliver to these areas once paid in full. http://Www.preservationpinball.com.
Kevin, Phone: 908-202-0687
Middlesex, New Jersey 08846

Yes, I already spoke with Kevin yesterday. Just waiting on some pictures.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eph1fifty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-gottlieb-king-pin-harrisburg-pa?tu=eph1fifty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.