9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Greygoose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hasty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

WTB Gorgar in the Missouri area, but I'd consider anything that's within a days drive. I bought my first machine recently from a member of this board, Fast-Ed (Who was a cool guy to meet), and my buddy and I saw his Gorgar and both immediately though it was awesome.

I don't mind giving a fair price as long as it's a machine that doesn't need tons of work or is in horrible cosmetic condition.

#4 9 years ago

CaptP, that's an interesting deal for sure. Coincidentally, my buddy that helped me move the Ice Fever has family in Williamsport, a couple hours from there. I think it may be a little further than I'm willing to go though.

#7 9 years ago

It's doing great! We made it back and set it up in at my office building in Camdenton that night (but didn't turn it on because it was a cold) It was a late night for sure.

Initially I had the Ice Fever at the end of the hallway, so you walked in the door and saw a lone pinball machine at the end of a 70 feet long hallway. It was vaguely similar to a scene from The Shining. lol I feel a little bit more like a curator with that machine because it's in incredibly good original condition and it's not too common.

I'd sure appreciate the heads-up if you see one. I realize it's not likely to find one that needs nothing. At least the parts seem to have decent availability.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hasty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-gorgar?tu=Hasty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.