• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Agtoftne
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Howdy all,

looking to buy the PF inserts (the plastic inserts that go IN the PF...working on a scrapped PF that the previous wonder pulled the inserts on ... ugh ... and I want to hit my head in to the wall trying to figure out why he had to pull the inserts too ...lol)

And a set of Plastics -- don't have to be anything crazy -- sell me you banged up set from when you updated yours from CPR! ....lol

or option "C" -- if you did a full PF swap and want to sell me your beat to heck Gorgar ... WITH its insets --- still INSERTED ...lol ...
and if you are feeling EXTRA awesome and also want to make option "C" really MAKE my day ... sell me the PF and plastics as a PACKAGE deal ... OMG ... you will not only make my day ... you will make my MONTH....for realz....lol

thanks in advance for any help,
--ed

#2 9 years ago

I think I have what you need. PM me.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-gorgar-pf-inserts-and-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.