Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dj_xwing
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
DSCN1320.JPG
DSCN1315.JPG

#1 7 years ago

Was going to jump on MMR bandwagon but realized that can be done anytime now with 2000-3000 new machines hitting the market....already sold a few off just in case I decided to do it so now I will pursue my truest desire. I WANT GOLDENYE!

I already have his James Bond 1980 Gottlieb Cousin chilling in my living room....I have an entire James Bond room in my house....I refuse to move James Bond into that room without his near and dear friend....GOLDENEYE.

Please sell me your Goldeneye...also enjoy your day.

-Tommy

#2 7 years ago

We've got a pair of Goldeneyes we could combine for a decent one. Cost around 1.9k. They do have wear in the, uh, usual spot though.

#4 7 years ago

Oh yeah...
Great game!

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from CadillacMusic:

They do have wear in the, uh, usual spot though.

The first time I heard the expression "crotch burn" in reference to the magnet burn on GE, I about shot milk out my nose.

#6 7 years ago

Just traded mine for a stargate

#7 7 years ago

I love my GoldenEye. I have it buffed up nice and shiny and have raised the pitch slightly, which has rewarded me with a very fast and furious pin. The magnet is super strong and it has very little crotch rot-everything I look for in a pin.
As much as I enjoy it I am pretty much out of room so GE is unfortunately the next pin to go. Only $7,995.00. I kiid.

#8 7 years ago

If it needs a home let me know. Coming that way next weekend anyway.

#9 7 years ago

Pm sent your way.

#10 7 years ago

Game room Guys has a really nice one looks good with free shipping.

http://www.gameroomguys.com/products/Sega_Golden_Eye_Pinball_Machine_used.aspx

#11 7 years ago

Hmmm do they negotiate at all on pricing?

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Hmmm do they negotiate at all on pricing?

If you pay by check they lower the selling price a little.But their used pins are very clean and always work well.

#13 7 years ago

I'm also looking for a Goldeneye, but good luck with your search!

#16 7 years ago

Weekend ending bump. Have a few leads but one last chance hoping for something closer. Thanks to all who have replied and don't count me out yet just want to see if I can find anything a bit closer to home.

#17 7 years ago

Got one, and very excited. Thanks to all those who helped and to those who offered up your machines. I am very excited.

#18 7 years ago

Nice congrats , you will love it !!

#19 7 years ago

Congrats. Hope you were able to get one closer to home.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Got one, and very excited. Thanks to all those who helped and to those who offered up your machines. I am very excited.

Wow, very nice. Ask and you shall receive! Glad you found another one on your want list!!

#21 7 years ago

If you are as you described about loving the James Bond stuff, you will absolutely LOVE this pin. I wouldn't take $3,000 for mine. It is an awesome game with many things to do!!!
Mike in Kentucky

#22 7 years ago

Goldeneye is a diamond in the rough , it's such a great pinball . I think it's gaining popularity quick among pinsiders

#23 7 years ago

Such a great game!!! Congrats Thomas!!

#24 7 years ago

Thanks for all the well wishes and congrats guys. Again thank you to all who helped out, we have a really great community. Hope I can return the favors for a few of you someday.

Quoted from kwiKimart:

Such a great game!!! Congrats Thomas!!

Did you see the one listed in the Market on here....it looks pretty nice if you are still looking for one.

1 week later
#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Did you see the one listed in the Market on here....it looks pretty nice if you are still looking for one.

No, and it has already sold I believe.

#26 7 years ago

I have a really nice GE for sale in florida with a lot of new parts and brass plate work done.

3 weeks later
#27 7 years ago

So my goldeneye will finally be delivered this evening. Very excited. Busy week at work unfortunately, but I'm sure I'll find time for a few hundred games. Even has minimal crotch rot!

image.jpg
#28 7 years ago

Goldeneye is en route! Be there around 6 30-700

#29 7 years ago

I just picked one up last week as well. After a major shop job and some repairs, it's complete and playing perfect. What a great game. You will enjoy the hell out of it! Congrats! Pics when it arrives?

#30 7 years ago

Congrats Tsskinne , 007 is a nice Sega pin , traded mine but loved it , you wont be disapointed.

#31 7 years ago

Got her set up tonight and a couple hours of play. Really enjoying it. As a huge bond can couldn't be happier. Wish stern would have done something for the 50th anniversary last year, or maybe jjp can but I would love to have a third bond pinball game. Super fast and great flow. Have to thank Cadillac Music in Cleveland for taking care of me and Spaynard for the transportation. I highly recommend both services to anyone out there.

image.jpg
#32 7 years ago

I really want one too, This, TAF and TZ are my three most wanted pins

If anyone has one local to NY/NJ let me know!

#33 7 years ago

Jealous...on my wishlist as well!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside