Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by dannunz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Just wondering if anybody out there has and is willing to sell new complete set of playfield plastics for Guns n Roses? Apparently CPR will re run there set this year but am wanting a set sooner to put on a freshly restored gunners! Good price will be paid for your help!

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Please do not use all caps in thread headers.

#2 10 years ago

Check the website.

#3 10 years ago

What website would that be?

#4 10 years ago

CPR's website has them sold out, but check any nearby distributor and see if they have a set!

#5 10 years ago

Spoiler alert: they don't.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Spoiler alert: they don't.

Even the far away distributors are out of stock.

sepins has a GNR set he was looking to trade for CPR's Earthshaker set... perhaps there's a deal that could be worked out there, though I wouldn't think he'd go straight-up as the Earthshaker set is still available direct from CPR.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-have-cpr-gnr-plastics-set-want-es-cpr-plastics-set

#7 10 years ago

It's been like this for a while.

Quoted from Blackjacker:

Even the far away distributors are out of stock.

#8 10 years ago

Please can anybody help me?

1 week later
#9 10 years ago

Still looking!

#10 10 years ago

I have a set along with my unrestored GnR. I'm not sure I like the game enough to do a full restore so i may sell it and the restoration parts. What does the plastic set go for?

1 year later
#11 8 years ago

I just bought a new plastic set for my guns n roses. Bay Area ammusment seems to have them in stock.

#12 8 years ago

Anyone need one of these. Just got it in the mail sweet!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-gnr-playfield-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.