Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by HFK
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Yeah, I know....Chances between long shot and hell freezing over. BUT, pinside has really come through for me the past couple of months so why stop when you're on a roll

#2 11 years ago

I'm really surprised Pinball Inc. hasn't repro'd these yet. Collectors want 'em!

#3 11 years ago

They were repro'd by someone. I had a new set on mine. There used to be a bunch on eBay last year for $110. Supply must have dried up

#4 11 years ago

Yeah, Tim (webfart) on RGP did some that turned into a melodramatic fiasco due to people not getting their ramps that had paid in money up front. There were also some clear repro's floating around too...not sure who did those. But in the end, as you say, supply seems to have disappeared from the normal channels. So, I'm hunting the back channels now

#5 11 years ago

Yeah, I checked out a set of those clear repros that another collector bought (pretty certain they were part of the Webfart deal) and they're made from really thin plastic. Almost toy bubble-pack thin. I'm sure the quality can be improved upon.

#6 11 years ago

To the moon, Alice....

#7 11 years ago

I have some of the plastic from a destroyed one, and used it to fix mine before I sold it, looked pretty good if you take some care, if you want some of the plastic I could send you some, just shoot me a pm and pay shipping and its yours, I know that folks over at KLOV had them done and they were probably the same batch, but not sure if they are still out there...

2 weeks later
#8 11 years ago

Still looking....

#9 11 years ago

I'm in the same boat with my Hollywood Heat ramp - seems 80's Gott components aren't repro'd much

Before he disappeared (went into hiding) CardFelon had setup a vacuum mold and was making some. He was going to do my Hollywood Heat ramp (in different colors) but disappeared before we got very far.

I know setting up a plastic vacuum mold isn't particularly difficult - just more time and room consuming than anything. Would these ramp structures be considered copyrighted design (minus any artwork)?

#10 11 years ago

if the clear ones were that thin, you could almost sit them on the originals to reinforce it. Double it up.

#11 11 years ago

I hope you have some luck with this. I played Genesis for the first time at Dorky's in Seattle a couple of weeks ago; it was a lot of fun even if I didn't keep the multiball going very long.

#12 11 years ago

I wouldn't mind finding one of these, have always had a pretty cool idea for a re-theme. There is already alternate cab art and translight someone did on eBay that doesn't look too bad either.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Towson, MD
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-genesis-ramps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.