• Latest reply 10 years ago by Nelly
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

PLease pm me if you got one for sale guys
thank you

#2 10 years ago

Ugh... seems like the supply of the 2007(?) repro G ramps is done for, at least at retail. Would love to see Pinball Inc. repro these, along with the R ramp.

[Edit: removed my sorta-hijack.] Need James to repro both ramps - 'nuff said.

1 week later
#4 10 years ago

Friday bump

#5 10 years ago

It looks like they have them in stock here-
http://mrpinballa2.cart.net.au/details/2902118.html

1 week later
#6 10 years ago

bump I need a g ramp anybody?

#7 10 years ago

Still no g ramp

#8 10 years ago

Morning bump

#9 10 years ago

Anybody have one?

#10 10 years ago

Please anybody only thing I need for my game

#11 10 years ago

And if someone has a new R Ramp I'd be interested.

Sucks as the G Ramp was available for a very long time.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Ugh... seems like the supply of the 2007(?) repro G ramps is done for, at least at retail. Would love to see Pinball Inc. repro these, along with the R ramp.
[Edit: removed my sorta-hijack.] Need James to repro both ramps - 'nuff said.

He said he can't do them because of the colour, as only this and RS ramps use yellow, and the amount of material he buys wouldn't make it feasible.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

He said he can't do them because of the colour, as only this and RS ramps use yellow, and the amount of material he buys wouldn't make it feasible.

The G ramp and Road Show ramps are not the same yellow anyways.

#14 10 years ago

I have a prototype from the original repro run I did, but the entrance and and exit would need to be trimmed and the holes would have to drilled into it. Its not ideal, but if you cant find another it may be worth trying to mess with.

#15 10 years ago

Thursday bump

#16 10 years ago

Since color seems to be the big issue with reproducing these, I wonder how clear ramps would look.

I have a new G ramp that I'm holding off installing until the R ramp is available...

#17 10 years ago

I've seen pictures of a clear one that someone overseas did and it didn't look right. I did have one made in a tinted/smoked color that looked pretty cool and actually made more sense color wise (gun color for G and rose color for R).

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-g-ramp-for-gnr-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.