Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140426_025133.jpg
20140329_122106.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Thanks Mike Paris

#2 9 years ago

there is one on Mr. Pinball today for 3500 in CA. I've been watching these for a while hoping to buy one. There have been several that needed work that have sold for less than 3000 recently. I went to buy one for 3000 last week and it needed way too many repairs to buy it for that price. I've been hoping to pay around 3500 for one in decent players condition. There are a couple for sale in Georgia in the mid to upper 3's that I am going to see in the next week.

#3 9 years ago

It depends entirely on condition and location. Games in CA tend to be much higher than anywhere else almost. I would say 2500 on up, depending on shape.

#4 9 years ago

I would sell mine for $3,200-3,400 if someone really wanted it (I love the machine but always looking to rotate and get different machines).
Its above a player quality machine but not CQ/HUO
Playfield overlay, works 100% (including Rudy), LEDs, Cliffy Protectors, L9 chip, new caps on sound board.
Cabinet has fade but is in very good condition
Hope that helps
njg

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from njg:

I would sell mine for $3,200-3,400 if someone really wanted it (I love the machine but always looking to rotate and get different machines).
Its above a player quality machine but not CQ/HUO
Playfield overlay, works 100% (including Rudy), LEDs, Cliffy Protectors, L9 chip, new caps on sound board.
Cabinet has fade but is in very good condition
Hope that helps
njg

sent you a pm

#6 9 years ago

Still looking. Thanks

#7 9 years ago

Hope you find one. Great game.

20140329_122106.jpg20140329_122106.jpg
#8 9 years ago

Im sure one will pop up. Thanks

#9 9 years ago

There was one recently 5 minutes away from you at my house. It was on CL for two weeks.

#10 9 years ago

We have two. One is getting a brand new playfield so it won't be cheap....I doubt we will ever find a other playfield. The other one is real nice...a bit of wear in the outlanes but the rest is real nice. Just don't know if we can let it go for $3500, but people are right...they can be found for that and less. For whatever reason we just can't find them anymore though. Weird we got two at the same time frame, but it is the first time in at least three years we have had any. A great game imo....good luck with your search! Most of the parts can be found so getting one for the right price and rehabbing it yourself makes a lot of sense in this case.

#11 9 years ago

Well, I have been searching for one as well without much luck. If anything comes up and someone is willing to work with me on shipping to Canada let me know. Hopefully I'll find one eventually!

FYI, It sounds like some playfields are being made again in the next month or two...so at least those will be around.

#12 9 years ago

3-4k depending on condition. If they come up for low 3`s I would snag it. Got one about a month ago. Awesome machine20140426_025133.jpg20140426_025133.jpg

#14 9 years ago

$2500 and up would be my guess. Anything past $3500 that needs work I would try to avoid.

#15 9 years ago

I just picked up a sample Funhouse in fairly nice condition for $1700 three weeks ago. This game was stored for over ten years and didn't boot up when I got it. I replaced all fuses and it started right up with only a few switch errors. There are deals out there if you are patient.

#16 9 years ago

Great price! I will take any leads. Thanks

#17 9 years ago

Ya they do range in price . Probly one of the larges price range .
2500 and. Up is what I go by . I bought my first one for 2500 and it was filthy .

I would sell mine as soon as I get my new driver bourd.

#18 9 years ago

I'm looking for one on the lower end of the range.

#19 9 years ago

I'm looking to spend $3500

3 weeks later
#20 9 years ago

How much is a funhouse worth if its non working and previously routed?

#21 9 years ago

I bought mine last year some time for $2650. Was in nice shape with the standard scoop wear. PF had a little planking, but not bad at all.

Traded for a very nice congo. I don't regret the trade at all and don't miss FH. Just couldn't get into it. Call me crazy, but most Lawlor pins I can't get into.

#22 9 years ago

$2500 is the bottom end if you're dealing within the community. You can get deals like the sample game above off of folks who don't do their research.

#23 9 years ago

Mine was close to $4k, but it is in unusually good condition, already full LEDs with a few mods. Not that I would have minded getting one for several hundred less, and I could have if I'd been patient. It was a take-it-or-leave-it sort of deal with a fellow collector who was not especially motivated to sell. There is a lot to be said, however, for getting a machine in perfect working order that has been well maintained for years. I got a bit better deal recently on my TZ, but I have spent several hundred dollars more getting it up to where I want it to be. No regrets either way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Haledon, NJ
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

13,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 40.00
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Norwalk, OH
$ 22.50
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-funhouse-whats-the-going-rate and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.