• 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2010_02180041_1024.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

BTW that cheap one on ebay looks like an undrilled IPB - no dimples

I can't tell the difference between either one. How can you tell?

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

If you zoom in there are no dimples on the back side.

I thought dimples were small dents caused by ball impacts on the playfield. Does this term have another meaning?

[edit]: Ah, I found some photos of original stripped playfields, and these reproductions on ebay seem to be missing quite a number of the smaller holes for wire guides and other parts.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Taken from RGP archives: There was also a separate batch of dp pf's made a few years after the production run. These are the ones that had some of the red color bleeding.

What does that color bleeding tend to look like? I wasn't able to find any example images for this.

3 months later
#69 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I thought I saw something about the latest run of the playfields having some issues, any additional information on that?

It sounded like the clearcoat wasn't up to snuff.

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Crap, so any word if he is even going to sell them now or make a new run? I been waiting for so long to grab one and now sounds like they suck and require more work.

I'm guessing it was just problems with the ones at expo. They were probably rushed in order to actually be there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-funhouse-playfield-2?tu=forceflow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.