Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2010_02180041_1024.JPG

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 4 years ago

He is on here

#52 4 years ago

I know, but he rarely replies to these threads

#53 4 years ago

I got an PM back from Mirco because I inquired about a MB playfield and asked about the FH. He said he's still a few weeks out on FH so don't expect them to pop up like tomorrow or anything. He didn't say this but I would think by expo he will have them available! Worth the wait for sure!

#54 4 years ago

thanks for the update!

#55 4 years ago

How much do Mirco playfields typically go for? From him directly, not from resellers on eBay or other vendors who mark up.

#56 4 years ago

I think they were somewhere between 800-900 each after shipping.

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

I think they were somewhere between 800-900 each after shipping.

This is correct

1 month later
#58 4 years ago

Bump...is he ever gonna do these?

#59 4 years ago

I have a very nice HSA restored and cleared one hanging on my wall that I may part with. Not sure what these go for...

#60 4 years ago

Still waiting patiently.

#61 4 years ago

They will come, we just have to wait.

#62 4 years ago

I have a beautiful IPB FH playfield, but I'm about to offer it out as part of a package with a FH project game, along w/ Repro plastics set, eyeballs/lids, bumper caps, etc.

Should I end up selling the game w/o PF, I'll let you know.

#63 4 years ago

update:

Hi Scott!

The plan is to have them on Expo.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards,

Mirco Steffen

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

update:

Hi Scott!

The plan is to have them on Expo.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards,

Mirco Steffen

Any options to purchase them if we can't attend the Expo?

#65 4 years ago

He will list them for sale shipped from Germany also - at least that's what he has done in the past. Or find someone going to expo and save on the shipping.

Scott

1 month later
#66 4 years ago

Anyone know if he is back from the expo and taking orders yet?

#67 4 years ago

send him an email - he will answer pretty quickly

#68 4 years ago

I thought I saw something about the latest run of the playfields having some issues, any additional information on that?

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I thought I saw something about the latest run of the playfields having some issues, any additional information on that?

It sounded like the clearcoat wasn't up to snuff.

#70 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

The ones he had at expo had a real rush job on the clear. I had to have mine sanded and re-cleared to fix it.

#71 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

The ones he had at expo had a real rush job on the clear. I had to have mine sanded and re-cleared to fix it.

I'm glad you said that. I saw them at Pinball Expo and was thinking that all his work had too much clear on them. They looked like somebody had sprayed too much clear and let it run. Wavy looking.

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Crap, so any word if he is even going to sell them now or make a new run? I been waiting for so long to grab one and now sounds like they suck and require more work.

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Crap, so any word if he is even going to sell them now or make a new run? I been waiting for so long to grab one and now sounds like they suck and require more work.

I'm guessing it was just problems with the ones at expo. They were probably rushed in order to actually be there.

There are 73 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside