(Topic ID: 84813)

WTB: Funhouse Cabinet (or any Bally/ WMS) - Florida

By jtimmons

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I picked up a Funhouse project a few months ago and the cabinet is completely trashed. In fact it arrived on its side from the shipping company because of water damage to the cabinet! I found a nice set of decals and just need a decent used cabinet. A funhouse cabinet would be ideal because of the 2 plungers, but any WPC cabinet should do.

I'm located in Tampa, FL but can drive or even have it shipped.

#2 10 years ago

My son is doing a funhouse right now and cabinet was a little trashed. Solution call Paul at Virtualpin and either have him make you a new cabinet, or buy a flatpack and make your own for the cost vs restore it was a great deal I ordered a TZ, Corvette, and FH cabinet from him a week ago (far cheaper than a Doug Huse cabinet and you will actually receive it).

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-funhouse-cabinet-or-any-bally-wms-florida and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.