IMG_5691.JPG
IMG_5710.JPG
IMG_5707.JPG
IMG_5708.JPG
IMG_5709.JPG
IMG_6467.JPG
IMG_6475.JPG
IMG_6493.JPG
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Cool since it has the third magnet and some otger extra things. However how the play field alott of the samples ive seen had issues with checking and wear and just didn't hold up as well as later models?

#52 9 years ago

not on this one. pf is very nice

It has some issues but they are mainly mechanical it appears. May need some board work and the clock has some issues. It will be a while before I really dig in.

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

not on this one. pf is very nice
It has some issues but they are mainly mechanical it appears. May need some board work and the clock has some issues. It will be a while before I really dig in.

Let me know I maybe can help and I have a good many extra tz parts good pickup reguardless

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Let me know I maybe can help and I have a good many extra tz parts good pickup reguardless

thanks BigD! I will hit you up for sure! much appreciated.

#55 9 years ago

shackler better at least come back and give me a thumbs up for proving 2800 TZ are still around.

Even samples

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

shackler better at least come back and give me a thumbs up for proving 2800 TZ are still around.
Even samples

Well to be fair the title does say fully working tz for 2800

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Is this for real ? Great deal heck where u located I may come get it ?

I've seen this one personally. It's pretty nice. With the extras, Dave is giving you a lot for your money at a more than fair price. He has several nice pins. He likes to restore them as his hobby and has been doing it since he was a teenager. Buy with confidence from a great guy.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Well to be fair the title does say fully working tz for 2800

it works. Needs some love but you can play a game in the current state

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from Jopper:

I've seen this one personally. It's pretty nice. With the extras, Dave is giving you a lot for your money at a more than fair price. He has several nice pins. He likes to restore them as his hobby and has been doing it since he was a teenager. Buy with confidence from a great guy.

Glad to hear as I purchased this TZ from him. Very nice guy to talk to and very accommodating with many detailed photos, which made me comfortable with agreeing to purchase.

After factoring in all the extras, it makes it a fairly decent deal in my book. Maybe not a $2800 deal, but not that much more for the base pin itself. And seriously, how many $2800 TZ's are out there? Only the ones where the seller doesn't know what they're selling.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Only the ones where the seller doesn't know what they're selling.

I purchased from someone that owns 6 pins and knows exactly what they are selling FYI.

I did not take advantage of anyone and they were very happy with the deal.

2 weeks later
#61 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Even samples

well, I wonder how many rocks you had to look under for that one? But it sounds like to me this thread may have done you some favors

I think I did you one slightly better though, and on Monday I will share exactly what that is

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

well, I wonder how many rocks you had to look under for that one? But it sounds like to me this thread may have done you some favors
I think I did you one slightly better though, and on Monday I will share exactly what that is

looking forward to it.

This thread did not help me in my search, but it was fun to return to it once I found the game
This thread did help me negotiate a little more just so I could have some fun with it...

#63 9 years ago

$300.00. not "fully" working. was after $300.00 more. mid-2011. but like people said, do legwork and avoid eBay.

tzstartrek3.JPGtzstartrek3.JPG twilight zone 2.jpgtwilight zone 2.jpg
#64 9 years ago
Quoted from youdontknowme:

$300.00. not "fully" working. was after $300.00 more. mid-2011.

Mid-2011 ... so what you're advising is, fire up the DeLorian and take her up to 88 mph! I like it.

#65 9 years ago

ebay newly listed buy it now for an Addams Family for $2500, with lots of mods. Picked up on the Sti truck today.

It's no $300 TZ like listed above (I bought a near collector quality TZ from a vendor 5 years ago for $800 that only needed ribbon cables- they robbed them) but it will do for current.

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-fully-working-tz-for-2800/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.