(Topic ID: 46159)

WTB: Flash Gordon

By Slaymetender

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hello, I'm looking for a nice Flash Gordon. This title has always intrigued me mainly because it is my absolute favorite movie of all time. I have probably seen it about 200 times now. I also have autographed pictures with Sam Jones and with me in some of them. I know he's like 'this guy again?' every time I show up at a signing, but I can't help it, he's Flash!

I was able to play it at PAGG last year and loved it, but I can't ever find one for sale. If you would like to have your Flash Gordon go to a home where somebody will truly love and baby it, please contact me. It doesn't need to be perfect, as I'll bring it back up to pristine. Hail Flash!

#2 11 years ago

emperor ming awaits good luck with search very challenging and fun game.

#3 11 years ago

Flash a-ah
Savior of the Universe
Flash a-ah
He'll save every one of us

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

Flash a-ah
Savior of the Universe
Flash a-ah
He'll save every one of us

Gotta love Queen. I was always hoping for a Highlander theme'd game featuring Queen's soundtrack for the original movie.

Good luck in your hunt for a Flash. GAP had a really really nice one (best one I can remember ever seeing) a few months back and I don't know if it ever sold. Consider pm'ing him.

#5 11 years ago

Looks like GAP's FG is sold. It sure was nice but damn, $4500? I paid just a little over that for a minty TZ!

#6 11 years ago

Flash Gordon... Quarterback... New York Jets.

#8 11 years ago

Quick Bump, still looking. Hoping to find a FG before PAGG, or if you are bringing one there, let me know.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-flash-gordon-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.