Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Looking for a fishtales . Anyone have one for sale?

#2 9 years ago

Bob, I have one at a friends house right now. He can sell it on my behalf if he wants. I bought it last year for sentimental reasons, played it for a bit, the memories wore off, and temporarily swapped with him, and don't miss it. He should be close to you (He is in Cottage Grove).

I cant provide pics (its at his house), but you can definitely arrange something with Dave (he is on Pinside) to go check it out in person. Price is $2300 firm, it is a nice example, not perfect, but nice. I have new siderails I need to put on it (originals are dented), but other than that, it should be good to go.

If you are looking at trading anything, I see you have Whirlwind in your collection. I don't want one, but Dave was looking for one. Maybe you guys could work something out for the FT/Whirlwind if it gets a WW into Dave's collection.

#3 9 years ago

Oops... this was supposed to be a PM.... Bob, sending you a PM right now...

#4 9 years ago

both guys in here are great to deal with, good sellers/buyers so deal in confidence.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-fishtales-close-to-wi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.