New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 109000)

WTB Fish Tales Playfield

By jwinn1812

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by catboxer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_4443.JPG
IMG_4438.JPG
IMG_4434.JPG

#1 5 years ago

Looking for a fish tales playfield if anyone has one for sale

#2 5 years ago

What for... wall art, players, mint?

#3 5 years ago

wasnt cpr doing these?

#4 5 years ago

yeah CPR as had this in cue for like 2 years and counting...I'm not holding my breath...

#5 5 years ago

BAA/PPS has one in stock.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Out-West:

BAA/PPS has one in stock.

yes. And it's not drilled. so be prepared to take some serious time making sure you drill theholes inthe right place. Price is somewhat good given the situation. And it's a pre-prod model.

#7 5 years ago

I saw the on at PPS but not sure i like the lighter colors plus having to drill.

The one i have now has all the fish are worn out would like something a little less worn. Ultimately would prefer cpr to start production on it but would settle for one that would require less to restore.
Or if not is there anywhere you can get an overlay for all the fish not just the 4 above the tackle box.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from jwinn1812:

I saw the on at PPS but not sure i like the lighter colors plus having to drill.

Plus you would have to repair the 4 holes that have been drilled or screwed into it. Looks like a wall hanging.

Post edited by sparkup

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from jwinn1812:

The one i have now has all the fish are worn out would like something a little less worn. Ultimately would prefer cpr to start production on it but would settle for one that would require less to restore.
Or if not is there anywhere you can get an overlay for all the fish not just the 4 above the tackle box.

Very happy with what HSA did with mine. It was thrashed before. IMO this is an excellent option......even if the repros were readily available.

http://www.hsapinball.com/HSA_PINBALL/hsa136.html

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from Hobbypinball:

Very happy with what HSA did with mine. It was thrashed before. IMO this is an excellent option......even if the repros were readily available.
http://www.hsapinball.com/HSA_PINBALL/hsa136.html

Looks great!

Can I ask what the cost was (ballpark)?

#11 5 years ago

This is what I currently have. Needs a lot of work

IMG_4434.JPG IMG_4438.JPG IMG_4443.JPG
#12 5 years ago

I think CPR will have them done in the next year or so. If I were you I would just use the tacklebox/fish decal and any insert decals you need until their repro comes out.

ebay.com link » Fish Tales Pinball Machine Fish Tackle Box Insert Decal Overlay Screen Printed

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside